She stands up and pulls me back in again, pressing herself up against me and gently tugging my hair. She leans down a little bit and smirks down at me with a whisper. "Finish me." She pulls her hand from my hair and releases the cuffs from my wrists, placing her leg over my shoulder and leaning forward again, holding the wall. I wrap one arm around her thigh and lean back against the wall, sucking on her clit while I take three fingers, wetting them against her before pushing them in deeply, curling my fingers and moving them in and out. She gasps loudly and thrusts herself back against me, rocking her hips into my lips and fingers, pushing the latter in further. Her legs suddenly shake and she seems like she's about to collapse, so I place my free hand behind her back to keep her balanced as my fingers stay focused on that one spot inside of her, bringing forth the same reaction over and over again. My eyes widen and I pull my mouth from her clit to bite my lip as my fingers stroke and tease that one, single spot that makes her shiver. She tries to glare down at me, but her facial expressions fail her as she throws her head back, lost in her pleasure as she shakes with orgasm. My fingers and lips continue to caress her through her pleasure, her hips bucking against my motions. 

Finally, she reaches her hand down and pulls my head away. I whine softly as I'm pried away from her sweetness and she smiles, pulling herself away from me and prying my fingers from within her. She kneels in front of me and grips my wrist with one hand and my chin with the other hand, pushing my coated fingers into my mouth. I look her straight in the eyes as I suck her sweet juices from my digits, my face hot in a mix of arousal and embarrassment.

She smirks down at me and lets me go, reaching down to give my sides a few squeezes before reaching back and releasing my ankles. I pull my legs around and rub my ankles, leaning back against the wall as she looks down at me. I shrink against the wall and look away from her. She kneels in front of me and cups my cheek, making me look at her. "I was planning to leave you in here all week... But maybe, if you're a good girl, I'll let you out of here tomorrow. You need a bath anyway..." She runs her fingers through my hair and I shiver. "Your hair is greasy." She stands up and turns on her heel, flicking her hair as she walks away, heading out the door. I sigh a little and curl my knees to my chest as I watch her. I sit there silently for a few moments before quietly standing up, walking over to the bed and curling up under the covers and grabbing a pillow, curling into it and smiling a bit as I nuzzle into it.

"Maybe being here isn't so bad..." I glance over at the computer and sigh a little, my eyes filling with tears and my body shaking as my mind involuntarily wanders, violent flashes of my past filling my head. I shake it and wipe the tears away. "No... They're different... They wouldn't hurt me like that... At least, I don't think so." I sigh a little bit and close my eyes, squeezing the pillow with a smile. "I know that Mistress wouldn't. She couldn't do that if she wanted to."

I sit up a bit and sigh, stretching my arms over my head. I jump a bit when my hand hits something and I turn around, looking up at the wall to see a small bump just a few inches above my head. I run my fingers over it and tilt my head curiously. I smirk a little bit and roll my eyes as I stick my tongue out at it before turning around and burying my face in the pillow. It wasn't hard to figure out what it was. Its placement seemed a bit unusual but it didn't really matter to me.

Suddenly, an idea pops into my head and I smirk a bit as I lean back, arching my back just enough that my breasts are visible to the camera. I stretch my arms out and groan cutely, licking my lips as I keep my eyes on the hallway. The way things are going I half expect Cynthia to come in any second. But when she does't show, I sit myself back up and turn around. They obviously know that I know where the camera is, after having stuck my tongue out at them. Part of me hopes that they hadn't seen it. Maybe I would be able to get away with it. I lay out on the bed upside- down and sigh softly, placing my feet up on the wall just below the camera, curling and wiggling my toes as I stretch again, letting out a cute, deep moan as I focus my eyes to the ceiling, trying to make myself appear as innocent as possible. My eyes glanced back toward the hallway and I smirk softly as I see Mistress returning... but my expression drops when I see what looks like annoyance on her face. I quickly turn around and lean back against the wall, grabbing the pillow and hugging it to me, watching with my breath held as she makes her way forward... Then turns and goes down the other hallway.