"No, I'm sure I can walk" I replied with a smile. I grabbed onto his arm to balance myself after I got over the tingly sensation I got when I touched him, I began to walk. Noah was beside me the whole way. I had a feeling I was walking far too slow for his normal pace but he was being patient with me.

We reached Ally's kitchen after a few minutes. I hadn't realised we were in Ally's house until now. I wondered for a second why they had an infirmary inside their house. It was better than some of the hospitals I had seen. And I had seen a lot of hospitals with my mom being a nurse and all.

"Good morning Dylan. How are you feeling dear?" Ally's mom Asked with a huge smile on her face. Sophia was wearing a pair of jeggings and a cream coloured knitted sweater. Her hair was curled and sitting on her shoulders. She had a tiny bit of makeup on but she was already beautiful without the makeup.

"I'm feeling much better Mrs Lewis" I said as Noah helped me up onto the barstool at the kitchen counter "Thank you for letting me stay here last night. I didn't know you guys had an infirmary in your house" I said. I was wondering what else I didn't know about Ally's house, and her family.

"Yes well I imagine your average person wouldn't need one, But as you know, we aren't really average people" She said winking at me. I had no idea what she was talking about. I guessed this may have something to do with Ally's secret.

"uh, we haven't told her yet" Noah said looking at his mother intently. I didn't feel like eating anymore I wanted to know what everyone was talking about. I sat back looking around at the three of them for a second, wondering if I had gone mad or if everyone around me was mad.

Ally was standing in the kitchen next to her mom looking in between Noah and me again. When she caught me watching her she gave me a small smile and then grabbed her plate and walked off towards the living room.

My mind was running through a million different possibilities of what Ally's secret might be, and why Noah was so attached to me, I also began to wonder what was up with Ally, It's like she didn't want to be around me right now. Was it because of my wound? Did she feel guilty that she hadn't stopped it from happening? There was no way she could have saved me. Kael was too fast. My heart ached a little for my friend. I didn't know how she was feeling, or why she was feeling that way. All I knew was that Ally was not being her usual self today.

"She'll be fine" Noah whispered to me as he rubbed his hand over my knee. It wasn't an intimate gesture. More like reassurance but it felt so good.

Sophia handed me a plate full of Bacon, eggs and toast. There was a stack of pancakes on a separate plate between Noah and me and a jug of maple syrup. I was used to having cereal for breakfast, even on weekends I wouldn't have anything like this. My stomach growled and my mouth began to water when I looked down at the spread in front of me.

I grabbed a pair of tongs and grabbed a couple pancakes and put them on my plate then handed the tongs to Noah who looked like he was about to use his hands if I didn't hurry up. I looked at my knife and fork; I picked up my fork and then looked at all the food on my plate that would need cutting. I turned my fork on the side and used it to cut my pancakes which I had now drizzled a little bit of syrup on. That was easy enough. It was the bacon that I was worried about, I didn't want to look like a pig in front of Noah, He had awakened feelings in me that I had never felt before. Not even with Brian

Noah laughed a deep and quiet laugh next to me and then grabbed my knife and fork and cut everything on my plate up into bite sized pieces for me. Before he handed my fork back to me he stole a piece of my bacon from my plate and shoved it in his mouth before I could protest, which earned him a smack on the hand. He giggled and carried on eating.

We didn't talk through breakfast; I could feel Noah's eyes on me several times while we were eating. I didn't like being watched while I ate, but I liked it when Noah looked at me. It made me feel special

The forest was beautiful during the day, the trees were slowly losing their leaves and the forest floor was covered in them. We came to a familiar clearing where the river ran through; This is where I had been last night when I ran from the party. Noah put a blanket down on the ground and helped me sit down. I caught Ally roll her eyes when Noah stood back up and went to stand next to her.

"So, how do you want to do this?" Noah asked Ally bumping his shoulder against hers a little.

"Well, Maybe, Dyls you could maybe ask us some questions and we can answer them" Ally said nervously.

"Ask us about what? She doesn't know what to ask us about because she doesn't know yet" Noah muttered under his breath.

"I want to know what the big secret is. What have you been hiding from me for the last four years? Were best friends, we never keep anything from each other" I said, My voice slowly getting louder and louder until I was yelling at her.

Ally's eyes started filling with tears. This must have been really hard for her. I used my good arm to push myself up off the floor and ran to Ally and pulled her into a hug. "Im sorry" I whispered into her ear. "This has all just been a bit overwhelming and im just frustrated. Im sorry" I said before pulling away and looking into her face.

"Paper, scissors, rock? Loser shifts?" Ally said looking at Noah and basically pushing away from me as she held out her hand to Noah. He nodded and held his hand out aswell.

Noah ended up Losing. Ally was always really good at paper scissors rock, I knew never to challenge her because she would always win.

Ally pulled me back to the blanket and Noah backed up a few feet until he was quite a distance away from us.

Noah's body began to vibrate. I thought he might have been having some sort of strange upright seizure. All of a sudden Noah was gone, And in his place was a giant silver wolf.

Hey guys, Ill go through tomorrow and check for spelling mistakes. Its 11.30pm here in NZ and im shattered. Just wanted to upload tonight because ive been a bit slow with this update. Hope you like it.