"I was worried about you" he said, His voice was low, and kind of husky and his eyes were getting dark. He was looking at me with... Lust? I couldn't put my finger on it. It was strange, but exciting.

"Oh..." was all I could manage to say. I knew my face was turning red, I could feel my cheeks heating up and my ears as well. Noah just smiled and put his head back on the pillow, He was looking at me like I was the best thing since sliced bread. He bit his bottom lip and shook his head a little which made my heart thud in my chest. I had a strong urge to lean down and kiss him. I wanted to know what his lips felt like and what his lips tasted like.

"Ok before you love birds start making out, I promised Dylan we would tell her together. I've been waiting four years to tell her so let's go" Ally said in her little miss bossy voice. Four years? To tell me what? What kind of secrets could she possibly need to keep from me? We were best friends I thought we didn't have any secrets.

"Ok let's have some breakfast first, then after doc checks Dylan's arm we can go for a walk in the woods, Show Dylan the pack lands" Noah said looking at Ally intently. I felt like I was missing part of the conversation, Like they had some sort of sibling telepathy or something. I wanted to know so badly what everyone else knew. But I had to admit. I was really hungry.

A young man, roughly about 25 walked into the room just then. He was wearing a white shirt and grey dress pants and a matching grey tie, his hair was short and a little bit spiky in the front. He had a beautiful smile, It was friendly and welcoming and I instantly liked him.

"I see the patient is awake" he said in a cheery tone as he came to stand by my bed. He put his hand on my forehead and then pulled my blankets back to look at my drip and arm. This was their doctor? He looked like he should still be in med school.

My arm was bandaged up in the area where Kael bit me. It wasn't a thick bandage and it didn't look like anything special so I gathered that my wound wasn't too serious. The Doctor started to unravel the bandage and then pulled away the gauze that covered my wound. 9 holes on top and 6 holes on the bottom. They were a lot larger than I was expecting. But they were clean and looked like they had already started healing, Rather quickly actually.

"Well, luckily there wasn't a lot of damage in the first place. It will still be a bit tender for the next week but its healing nicely and should close up soon" the doctor said as he pinched my skin together and pulled the drip out of my arm. He grabbed a round plaster out of a cabinet and put it over my needle hole and then wrapped my arm back up with a new bandage.

"Why are the holes so big? They don't look like normal teeth marks" I said looking up at the doctor as he wrapped the bandage around my arm.

"Well" he began to say but then he looked up at Noah and changed his mind.

"I think it might be better coming from Noah, or Ally" the doctor said as he finished off my arm.

"It was nice meeting you Dylan, I hope we will see each other under different circumstances" the doctor said as he shook my good hand, before he turned around and left.

"Well your good to go, Lets go eat, I'm starving. And then we can talk" Ally said, jumping off the recliner and heading out the door without waiting for us.

I pulled the blanket back and swung my legs off of the bed. I was wearing a pair of men's grey track pants and a Van Halen t-shirt. They smelt like heaven. I instantly recognized the smell as "Noah". If I could bottle his scent and sell it I would be a millionaire.

Before my feet could even touch the ground, Noah was in front of me, His hands landed on my waist and he helped me to my feet.

"Do you want a wheelchair? You lost a lot of blood last night" Noah asked, looking at my wound then back to my eyes.