Description

In a world where sunshine meets corporate storms, Nisyel Love's life takes a thrilling twist when she gets hired as an assistant to the enigmatic CEO of a powerful conglomerate.

Skeet Alvan Mijares is renowned for his ruthless acumen in the business world, known equally for his alliances and rivalries. He's a master of strategy, and no one dares to cross his path.

But what leaves Nisyel utterly dumbfounded is the secret she uncovers: beneath the formidable exterior lies a man who despises women.

What does fate have in store for them? Do opposites really attract?

. . .

You may also follow my Facebook page, GreatFairy, for more updates on my latest book releases and stories. 

Maraming salamat po!

. . .

This book is already available on National Bookstores, Pandayan Bookshop, Expressions, Booksale, Lazada, and Shopee. Grab your copy for only P150! Please head to PSICOM stores only.

The raw version will still remain here on Wattpad.

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including printing, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author.