Before You Read

Emma Bradley had gone through a lot in the past year. The death of her parents was a shocking event, but what happened after it was what scared Emma. Through everything, she is forced to move across the country to Beacon Hills, California and restart her life. There she will have to keep her secret, but it proves more difficult than she thought when a certain teen wolf catches her attention. Will she keep her secret from the co-cpatin of the lacrosse team, Scott McCall? Will she even get out alive? Find out in this story of bravery, werewolves and romance.

Sorry it's so cheesy, I didn't know how to summarize it without giving too much away.

So I was up until 3 am last night thinking about this and I LOVE the idea. If any of you have ideas on who could play Emma, I am open to it. I'm picturing a dark haired girl with either light brown eyes or light eyes. She should also look very innocent and fragile.

I also changed Scott and Allison's relationship (sorry Scallison shippers). They ended it after Chris threatened Scott. They don't sneak off and stuff, they are over! They are still friends but they are not together, like at all. Hope that's ok with you guys.

I do not own Teen Wolf or any of it's characters.

[Season 2]

Hope you enjoy, 'Her Secret"!!!!