"If you're sad, we can play tickle monster." She suggests.

   "Yeah. Let's play." I start tickling her gently and she squeals repeatedly, falling onto her side on the sofa, as I hear the doorbell ring just then.

   "I'll be right back." I stand up, and Liane grabs my hand.

   "No, I'm checking the door!" She slips off the sofa and runs toward it, her little feet padding on the wooden floor. She's pretty tall, not too shorter than her age, for being premature four months.

   She grabs the little stool in the corner and drags it to the door, stepping on it and peeking through the tiny hole of the wooden door. "Ahh! See, mommy! They aren't busy!"

    I grin wide. My girls always know how to cheer me up. Always. I go over as Liane scrapes her tiny stool away from the door and scrapes it all the way to her room. That's one stool she loves. She decorated it with stickers that are now peeling off.

   I unlock the door and open it wide, finding myself face to face with my two best friends. "Amy, Fi!" I grin, wrapping them into a big hug as they laugh and hug me back.

   After entering my apartment, they kick off their cute sandals and sashay over to the sofa, purses in hand. "How are you, Jen?" Amy asks, a huge grin on her face. Shes the sporty one for life. Her job is coaching at a nearby school. She also has her caramel hair back into a ponytail  and her brown eyes are shining.

   "I'm great, guys. How are you? I love that Gucci bag, Fiona." I exclaim, examining her beige colored bag. It also is mixed with darker tone and it's leather.

   "Thanks, honey. I love your face, you know that?" She grins at me, before standing up and walking to the kitchen, grabbing marshmallows from the cabinet and coming back.

   "Guys, guys, how'd you know that I wanted you here today?" I ask them as Amy stuffs her face with marshmallows and I steal some too.

   "Well, obviously cause we're soul sisters. No, just kidding. I actually don't like you." Amy replies, crossing her legs on the leather sofa. I'm not rich. I'm not that poor, either. But I can afford silver appliances and fake leather sofas, which is a relief.

   "Who said we liked you?" Fiona snaps, and they start bickering.

   "Guys, shut up."

   "Hey, where's Liane? Plus, I brought my bikini. We are so getting some hotties." Amy winks, and Fiona smiles.

   "Yeah, where is Liane?" Fiona furrows her eyebrows. I furrow mine, too. Where did that little devil run off to?

   I gasp, searching the living room in despair for my silly daughter. God knows what she wanted to do and what she's doing. Amy searches the kitchen and Fiona runs off to the bedrooms. About a minute later, when I start to go into my own bedroom, Fiona is there, standing, with a grinning Liane in her arms.

   I call Amy over with a dumbfounded expression. Amy starts doubling over laughter, and soon, Fiona is giggling like crazy, too. I'm shocked. I don't know what to say about this. It's hilariously devilish.

   "I'm aunt Fi and Amy and you all in one!" She exclaims, her hands flying everywhere, grinning from ear to ear, as she wears one of my heels, lipstick swiped on her mouth like Miranda sings, and hair brushed somehow, with my little purse hanging from her side. Eyeliner is under her eyes.

   "Wow, Li." Fiona manages to spurt while laughing. I reach to grab her, but she runs off to the living room, unstable with one heel way above the floor level and one foot padding on the ground.

   Amy's on the floor, laughing, and crying like a hyena that has asthma. Fiona just got Liane's walk on her snapchat story and is now wiggling her eyebrows. "The guys on my snapchat probably think I'm so funny and sexy."

   I snort, before rushing after my daughter, leaving the two hyenas now laughing even harder. Liane whips around to face me from the door and points to it. "Someone's there, mommy."

   Liane seems to not recognize the person at the door, and she scrapes her stool a bit back, standing behind me, clutching my leg. I sigh, opening the door, only to find myself gasping.

   ***

   wow cliffhangerrrr

    how do u like this chapter?

   as u can see amelia has left us, there's this new amy girl and there is no news for Ethan or Josh at the moment. all I can say is that a lot has changed over the five years....

xoxo