Chapter 35

The mask is ripped off and I see the familiar face. I flash my eyes away from him. He drugged me.. He made me lose my dignity. I feel disgusted.

   Suddenly, my eyes scan the place. I'm in a seat, and there is a TV in front of me. My eyes flash to the other things around me, and I realize we're in something like an airplane.. Shit! We're in a jet. My hands fly to the window and I see, we are high up, clouds surrounding us.

  "Where are you taking me?!" I scream, kicking. Ben's face is relaxed, as if he was ready for this. He should be. His hands caress my face.

  "Please! Let me go! I hate you!" I shake my head, shoving him. He steps back easily, and I shove the air. He smiles cheekily, and I try to unbuckle the seat belt but I'm practically tied against the seat.

  "This, is my friend's private jet. A friend you do know. Ethan." He informs me. "We're going somewhere far, far away, darling."

    "I despise you! I despise Ethan! Please, just take me back to Alex. What about my family? My country, Amelia, Alex, Lily.. What are you doing to me? I still have my studies.. I have everything back there! I had a life! A life, I tell you! I don't want to go with you!" I blubber through my sobs, ranting.

    He sighs, sitting on the seat a couple of metres away. His cup of tea is there, and he settles there too. "Look, I know you'd react like this.. But, we're going to London, then we have a train to Switzerland early in the morning tomorrow. Jenna, my darling, all those days that Ethan has been checking on you, I've gotten a lot of fine money, you see." He explains.

   I laugh darkly. "You must have stolen it." I retort. He doesn't deny it, he just smoothes out his jeans.

   "How many people did you hurt to get to me? Think about it, Ben! You stole, you hurt people's lives, you ruined my own life. I don't love you and I never will!" I say, and suddenly a clatter is in the air and silence. He has thrown his cup down, yet it hasn't broken.

    He walks over to me. "You will come with me, and you will never return to Alex! He has hurt you! You will stay with me and you will love me!" He roars, and I am startled. He sits back on his seat.

      "We're close to landing in about 30 minutes. Please use the bathroom if you want, because when we come down to 20, we'll have to stay in our seats." A voice says through some speakers.

     "I'm on it, Ethan." Ben nods, talking through a phone and setting it down.

     I sigh, sitting back, defeated. I can never reach Alex. Ever. I'll just have to play along until we land and I can try to have an escape, or beg him to let me go. That won't happen, though.

   "How long has it been?" I turn to face the blond haired, tanned, and smirking Ben. "How long have I been sleeping?"

   "Oh, darling." He rubs his forehead. "You have been sleeping for long. The medicine.. It did effect you thoroughly. Nearly a day."

  "The medicine? More like the drug." I mutter under my breath. "Where is the bathroom? I need to go," I said, annoyed, motioning to my hard seat and buckled belt. He smiles, and he walks over, unbuckling ever single metal piece at a time. Finally, I'm free. My stomach sets at ease.

   He leans in, and plants a slippery kiss on my mouth. I slip away from him, grabbing the two seats for support as I haven't walked in long. I reach the door and open it, and sure enough, it's the tiny bathroom.

   I shut the door, and lock it. My reflection is like a jump-scare image. Messed up hair, mascara running and dry down my cheeks, my eyes with a shadow of black eyeliner and every detail smudged, my eyes red and glassy. My mouth is upset in a pout, and I close my eyes. I didn't expect anything big. A big, baggy shirt is on me and my other jeans are the same.