Chapter 34

Before we get started, just wanted to warn you this is a bit explicit. Read at your own risk.

     I nearly collapse as I see the face. I thought I would have some different reaction when the man who gave me jaw line kisses would be unmasked, but it was him the whole time! Ethan! I thought he was getting married... And who's the girl in the locked, barred room? Ethan chuckles. Alex grips my shoulders.

"How? Why... Why would you?" Alex said, hurt. "I helped you.. You were like.. Our friend." I feel Alex's hot breath jaggedly coming down on my neck.

"It was all a plan, Alex. You dream too much." He smirks.

"But why would you help us.. Why would you help Alex to get to me?" I shudder, looking Ethan in the eye. The man who took away many things from me.. He was standing in front of me, smirking.

"Why? Well, it was Ben's orders." He simply shrugs, as if it's the most common sensed thing ever.

"But Ben wants.. Ben wants me, so why would..." I trail off.

"Why would Ben make you re-meet Alex? Well, as I said, all a part of his devious plan. He wanted Alex to suffer. To meet you, to kiss you, but then.. To be leaving you." Ethan raises a brow. "It was better than just not letting Alex meet you, though. Alex needed to suffer, and so he did. And we're not done with him yet, neither with you."

With that, he slips out his phone. Before thinking, I crash into the man. He wobbles back, but is secured by the wall. "Nice try, princess. You're not leaving." His hands find my bare arms, my bare waist, and then he lets go.

I grasp his shoulders, exhausted from this game. "I have to pretend.. To lie.. To fight.. But I still never get the life I want! I don't want money, or luxury. I just.. I just want love. Alex. I want him, that's all." I fall to my knees, my throat drying up.

I flutter my eyes close, resting my head against the rough brick wall.

•••

"She's not waking up," a voice says. I shiver under a cold hands touch. My head throbs in pain, and my leg is killing me. I just want to die. Why can't I die?

"Try, try harder." Ben's voice engulfs the room's silence, and I stop my breath. I don't want to touch that man, to meet him! I hate him! I hate you, Ben.

He just used to be a sandy blonde with a teasing personality and a perfect girlfriend. He used to be my friend. But when he claimed to love me, everything fell apart. He became the man I never knew.

After that, I pretend to pass out.

"Hey, hey," the voice says. The man shakes my shoulder. I stay silent and try to close my eyes. "I thought I saw her eyes open!"

"No, that isn't possible. Just leave, you dumb-"

Before Ben could finish his sentence, I felt the bed's weight decrease and the door shut. The man must have left. I feel the bed's weight dip as Ben sits down beside me.

"Look, Jenna, whatever games you are playing, you'd better stop them. I don't have time for them and neither do you, babe. So open your eyes and obey me.. Or your boy gets finished." He spat, and I felt his hands caressing my chest. I instantly sit up, backing away.

His eyes are not alarmed.

  "Why would you try to escape?" He asks me, brushing my hair back. I shiver under his touch. "Huh?"

  I don't reply. "Why would you try to escape from me, when you knew I was capable of everything? I can see you everywhere, sweetheart. Don't risk it, don't make me mad." He threatens. Then, he takes a deep breath.