☆ Hazel's Diary Entry #28 ☆

Start from the beginning

God.

Date: 01/04/16, Friday

Time: 8:49pm

Dear Mister Diary,

April fool's.

The day of practical pranks. But luckily not for me, because I didn't get pranked once.

I guess that comes with owning the invisible cloak, right?

Which is honestly great in this kinda situation, but it sucks when it comes to Valentine's Day.

That's been and gone though, but I guess at least this year, I had a boyfriend. But we'd only just started dating.

And I can't be too sure now whether we still are. If the way he reacted earlier was any indication.

I might have told him about Hunter - Sort of at least.

I had invited him around, and we were sitting on my bed when I decided to tell him.

"Trent?" I asked, unsure on whether I should be telling him, whether it was a good idea or not.

But then he was facing me, grinning, and I knew I had to tell him.

"I need to talk to you about something." I started fidgeting, and looking down at my soft blanket.

"What is it, Haze? You're making me worried." He laughed nervously, and I felt him shift as he took my hand in his larger one.

"Before you, I used to have the biggest crush on another guy. And until recently, the feelings haven't completely gone away. I just thought you ought to know." The uncertainty in my voice was clear, and Trent seemed to pick up on it too.

Except he interpreted it differently.

"What the hell, Hazel? And you never thought to tell me this earlier? Before we started dating?" Trent paused before letting go of my hand, "Do you still like him?"

"I'm so sorry, Trent! I just- I've liked him for two years, and he's never noticed so I didn't think it really mattered." I said, frowning.

He stood up from the bed, causing me to look up at him, and oh damn, his hazel eyes weren't happy.

"You didn't answer my question. Do you still like him?" He spoke sternly, and as if he was about to explode any moment.

Fudgesicles.

"Only slightly," I admitted in shame, directing my gaze to my lap, "But the feelings become less and less everyday."

The sound of Trent drawing in a deep breath irked me, because it meant he was trying to calm his anger down.

But Trent was way too hot tempered to keep calm for long.

"Who. Is. He?"

"Uh." I mumbled, and closed my eyes, "Just some guy in your year."

"Jesus Christ, tell me already!" He yelled, causing me to flinch.

"It doesn't matter who it is." I felt my hands starting to shake with nerves. I didn't trust Trent with the knowledge, I couldn't.

"F*ck, whatever. If you don't tell me who it is by next week then we're done."

Then he was gone, leaving me in a state of anxiety and sorrow.

So, that's how everything went down with Trent earlier, and I haven't heard from him since.

I don't know what to do (as usual).

Should I tell him it's Hunter and save my relationship? Or save Hunter and ruin my relationship?

I never want to make that kind of decision.

Bye for now,

Hazel-Is-Torn. B

P.S. Tess called me earlier, crying because apparently her and Cinderella had a huge argument :(

P.P.S. Dad slapped me today. He was yelling at me about how I should get a job and start paying for my own stuff, so we were arguing about that. And he was drinking, and yeah, he got angry and slapped me. I'm not sure of anything anymore.

* * *

Heyo!

I updated on time! Whoop, whoop!

I have yet to check Wattpad (like my notifs, messages, rank etc) so I'm sorry if I haven't responded to anyone, I've been writing this morning :) I'll check them soon!

Two more chapters! :o so damn close.

QOTC: Can you play an instrument? If so, which one(s)?

MA: Yup, sure do :) I play some guitar, keyboard and I sing - not very well, but I do xD

- Chloe x