☆ Hazel's Diary Entry #25 ☆

Dedication: rebeccaazh, thank you for all of your reads, votes, and comments! It means a lot to me :) xx

Love.

That's not a word I use often. Or even think about.

But I am thinking about it right now because I'm worried for my mum. I love her, and she's going to ruin her life with all of this drinking.

I have no doubt that it's starting to interfere with her work, and I don't know how to approach alcoholism with her. It's not something where I can just go up to her and say 'Hey mum, you're an alcoholic, get help.'

She wouldn't take that very well, and she'd probably be too drunk to take it seriously. 

I need to find a time where she's coherent, and the only that is, is before she does to work in the morning.

I'll need to wake up earlier tomorrow. which means I should probably go to sleep since it's almost tomorrow already.

But I want to keep reading, I want to know what happened to Hazel before I find her. Before I ask Liam where she is, before I give her diary back to her, before I give her my reply diary thing.

Before I befriend her.

The beautiful girl I ran into.

"Damn poodle." I mumble to myself, thoughts of Trent in mind, "Idiot mofo who takes steroids, attacking people for no reason, and forcing amazing girls into sex."

I roll off my bed and decide to get some homework done, because with everything that's been going on these past two/three days, I've completely neglected school. But that's understandable, right? Who actually wants to do school work?

Never me.

Cool if you do, I guess, but it's not really for me. I just stay to get a good education, that's it.

Otherwise I wouldn't even bother with assignments, homework, team activities and P.E. 

When I've done at least some of my English essay that's due in next Friday, I get dressed in sweats, and jump back into bed.

Time for one last diary entry reading session before I get some well needed sleep.

Date: 21/03/16, Monday

Time: 12:31pm

Dear Mister Diary,

Yes, I skipped a day, because I didn't want to write until after. Until after I talked to Trent yesterday. I called and invited him over yesterday morning. 

This is kind of how it went:

A firm knock sounded through o the kitchen, echoing from the front door, and I jumped slightly. This is it, I thought, you can do this.

There was a second rap on the door and I quickly bolted towards it, before opening it though, I took in a deep breath. My hand hovered over the door knob, and pulled it open, instantly being engulfed in a bear hug.

"I missed you."  Trent murmured into my brunette locks, and buried my head into his chest, arms clutching his sides, breathing in his spicy scent.

"You saw me only a day ago, Babe." I laughed, leaning back and pecking his lips.

He obviously had different intentions though, because he grabbed me by the neck and brought his lips to mine again, kissing me deeply, and speaking between kisses, "A day too long, Haze."