☆ Hazel's Diary Entry #16 ☆

Dedication: seductivetbh, where do I begin? YOU'RE SO SWEET, and kind, and lovely, and beautiful, and amazing, AND SO MUCH MORE. Plus we live in the same country soo A++ for you :) Thank you for everything! xx

|| A picture of Ivy Bradley at the top! :3 ||

It's late when I finally make it home - 11:16pm according to my phone - and I'm probably more confused than I was three hours ago.

I just can't get it through my head that Liam would do that to me, whatever it is that he is/was doing. I don't want to believe that he would go behind my back like that. What if Hazel lied in her diary? I mean, it's possible. 

Why should I believe some stupid teenage girl's diary over my best friend anyway?

It's probably nothing, and I'm overreacting. But I still can't shake the feeling that Hazel's words have a truth to them.

I guess there's only one way to find out, and that's to confront Liam. Which I will, after I ask him about Hazel.

I don't know why I want to find her so badly, I just have this feeling that I should. It's deep in my gut, and I just know that I need to find her. 

Whoa Hunter, way to sound creepier.

But I didn't mean it in a creepy way! I meant it in the way that I feel like something's wrong, jeez.

And that's the only reason why I continue to read her diary entries; to find out why my instincts are telling me to find her.

But then again, my instincts are probably lying to me too, the bastards.

"God, I'm weird." I sigh, sneaking down the hall, being careful not to make too much noise. I don't want to wake anybody up, especially Veronica, I don't know what to say because there's a fifty percent chance that she hooked up with my best friend. 

I make it to my room without any major floorboard creaks, and pump my fist into the air, doing a victory dance. 

That's how it's done people.

"Hunter?" I freeze mid-dance, and turn towards the voice sheepishly. Veronica, oh yay, "What are you doing?"

She starts to laugh at me, and further proceeds to mock my dance moves. I just roll my eyes at her immaturity.

Siblings.

Can't a guy dance in peace anymore?

Wait, why am I still standing here when my escape is right next to me?

"Just leaving, bye." I rush out, quickly slipping into my room and locking the door, before leaning back against it.

I can still hear my sister laughing, and think to myself, yeah that's totally how it's done.

I drop my bag next to my bed, throwing the diary onto my pillow, before changing into some sweats. I decide to go shirtless because of the heat, and then fall back, on top of my blankets.

Time for some more reading of a diary that seems to be messing with my life a bit too much for my liking. But I just can't seem to stop.

Date: 16/02/16, Tuesday

Time: 12:31pm

Dear Mister Diary,

I know I said that I most likely wouldn't write for a week, but something just happened, and I'm a little overwhelmed.