☆ Hazel's Diary Entry #2 ☆

|| Trenton "Trent" Hansen at the top, played by Jacey Elthalion! || 

Date: 21/01/16, Thursday

Time: 12:42pm

Dear Diary,

It's lunch and I'm in the Janitor's closet, not eating. Nope, instead, I'm writing. Because, I officially just lost my appetite.

I'm not even going to write what I just saw, at least not right this second because otherwise I might vomit on the page, and I'm sure you wouldn't like that, Mister Diary. 

When did you become an object with a gender, you may be asking?

Well, when I decided it was weird that you weren't an object with a gender :p

I want to introduce myself a bit more before I continue this entry. I don't know, maybe tell you some of my likes and dislikes?

You don't care? Oh well. You're still listening/reading this still sooo.

Music.

I love music. My favourite band is Mayday Parade (A close second being Panic! At The Disco), and my favourite solo artist is between Halsey and Demi Lovato. I tend to love a variety of music including rock, alternative and pop.

If you don't know the song 'Three Cheers For Five Years' then you definitely should. It's quite possibly my favourite song of all time.

(*coughs* low *coughs* get it, like the band - All Time Low? No? Tough crowd)

 A dislike would be the colour purple.

I can't stand it, especially Barney purple. Didn't you ever hear the rumours about him? Yeah, kind of put me off the colour when I heard them.

Yeah anyway, that's one of my dislikes, I'll give you one like and one dislike almost every entry :)  Well, when I can be bothered that is.

Okay, so I was thinking (I know, wow, I have the ability to think) and I decided that I'm going to use fake names in this book, in case someone ever finds and reads this.

And because it's more fun this way.

I'll only use fake names for people who aren't family - or my best friend, since I already spilled that can of beans in the last entry.

And who is she?

Tess Hart.

Dark blue eyes, platinum blonde [dyed] hair, and proudly chubby - She's an incredible person and an even more incredible friend. I love her so much, flaws and all.

Her major flaw being that she hates ice cream :o

Who hates Ice cream? That's plain weird. Oh damn, now I'm craving some cookie dough ice cream. 

Heellooo appetite, I missed you my dear friend.

Well now that we're reacquainted, let's get on with what I was talking about before; What I just witnessed, shall we?