Epilogue (The happy ending)

Oh! I made this 3rd sequel too long. Promise this is gonna be the final ending story part of eight infinite brothers. And promise it was a happy ending. Now I'm planning to wrote another story again after this. Can you suggest me guys of what kind of a story that I should make?

By the way thank you so much for loving my story since first part. Thank you for reading it and thank you so much for all your votes.

Gamsahamnida Saranghae! Infinite fighting! Inspirits fighting!😊❤8

------------------------------------------------------

One year later.

The visual Kim Myungsoo was feeling so excited while driving his car. His mood is very light while listening good music from the radio of his car. He was passing by in the park until a little boy is passing on the street and he quickly stepped the break and holds his chest. "Shit!" His heart is like to jump in too much nervousness. He suddenly get down to check if he bump the kid or not. The child is crying hard while sitting on the road infront of his car and he suddenly approached him and helped the boy to stand. "Hey! Kid! Are alright? I'm sorry! Hyung is not watching the road so I almost hit you."

"My guitar is broken."

"Your guitar?" Then he stare at the guitar toy of the boy under his car and it's really broken. "Oh! I'm sorry!" Myungsoo really felt sorry and he suddenly wiped the tears on the cheeks of the little boy. "Don't worry I will give you a real one, ok?" He smiled then quickly grabbed the black guitar at the back seat of his car and gave it to him. Then the boy stare at him in disbelief after he gave the guitar to that child. "You know who owns this guitar?"

"Who owns this guitar hyung?"

"My twin brother." Myungsoo smiling sweetly at him.

"Ah...I also have a twin brother hyung!"

"Ehh??? Really?" Myungsoo in disbelief staring at the child. "Where is he?"

"His name is Myungsoo."

Myungsoo laughed after he knows that they have the same name of his twin brother. "Oh! Really? Then what is your name?"

The child politely bowed and introduced himself at him. "Annyong hasseyo! My mom calls me L but my real name is Park Hyungsoo nice to meet you very handsome hyung."

Myungsoo's sweet smile suddenly disappear while staring long at the child who have the same name of his twin brother too. Then after a while he smiled again and patted the child's head.

"Maybe your mom is a big fan of infinite that's why she gave that names. But, wait! How old are you?"

"Four."

"Hyungsoo!"

Myungsoo broadly smiled after he saw the twin brother of that child and they really look alike to each other. After they stand next to each other Myungsoo can't hide his happiness he was laughing so hard while the twins staring confused at him. "I'm sorry! Hyung is just so happy to see the two of you."

"Hyungsoo who is this man?" Little Myungsoo whispering to his twin.

"He is the owner of this guitar that he gave to me just now." Little L proudly showing the black guitar to his twin.

"Wow! Is that a real guitar?"

Little L nods to his twin and little Myungsoo suddenly politely bowing infront of big Myungsoo. "Gamsahamnida hyung!" Then next little L bowed too and very thankful to big Myungsoo.

"This is the best birthday gift that I received now hyung."

"Ehhh??? Today is also my birthday!" The twins staring at each other then Myungsoo patted both their heads. "Well, meeting the two of you now is my best birthday gift. Oh! Wait! I also have something for you Myungsoo." He quickly open the door of his car and grabbed his camera and went back at the twins again. "Myungsoo! Do you like to take pictures right?" Little Myungsoo quickly nods with a big smile to his face. Then big Myungsoo suddenly gave his camera on him.