Chapter 12

The twins now are sitting face to face with both swollen eyes. They were staring each others eyes in a brief silence. Then later Myungsoo speak first.

"If I could turn back the time. I'd rather choose to die with you than to live a life without you now." Myungsoo start confessing now to his twin. "After you passed away I almost died too. Because I'm starting to loose my appetite, I'm starting to loose my weight and turned pale. I'm starting to act lazy and always lying in my bed and crying. I got sick one time and they rushed me to the hospital after I fainted. They all got scared and felt worried about me especially Sunggyu hyung he gets mad at me."

Flashback six years ago after L's death.

"Myungsoo ah! Get up in your bed now and let's eat our dinner together. I can't eat my dinner without you." Sungyeol is trying to convince his younger brother Myungsoo to eat even just a small amount of food just to filled his empty stomach. "

"Get out of here and leave me alone."

"Aish! Myungsoo ah! Are you planning to kill yourself huh!"

"I SAID GET OUT OF HERE! AND LET ME DIE!"

Sungyeol is very shocked after Myungsoo shouted so loud at him. He is very surprised and never expected that his dongsaeng will raised his voice at him. Then he just shut his mouth and leave him.

Ten o'clock in the evening Myungsoo got awaked and noticed his older brother is not on his bed now. He get up and even he felt dizzy he still search his older brother outside their room. Then he found him already silently sleeping with Dongwoo and his choding brother sleeping in his twin brother's bed. Myungsoo is about to step his feet going back to his room again but his sight suddenly became so dark and he fainted. Then when he finally awaked and opened his eyes he's already in a hospital and all his six brothers are there guarding him with a cold facial expressions.

"Where am I?"

"Where are you? Are you asking us where are you now huh! Myungsoo!" Sunggyu in a very mad tone. "Youre in a hospital now! We rushed you here after you fainted!"

"Aish! I thought I'm already in heaven now."

"What?" And suddenly Sunggyu madly grabbed him to get up on his bed.

"Hyung! He's still sick." Sungyeol suddenly reminding his oldest brother after Sunggyu madly grabbing Myungsoo.

"Do you still understand what youre saying? You want to die now huh!"

"Yes, I want to die now like my twin brother hyung."

Sunggyu let go his dongsaeng's arm and stare at his teary eyes. "You want to leave us too Myungsoo?"

"I wan't to die now hyung."

Sunggyu's dongsaengs were all shocked after he grabbed Myungsoo's hands and placed it to his own neck. "Choked me now Myungsoo! Kill me first so that I cannot see my brothers leaving me one by one again! Kill me now Myungsoo! Kill me now!!!"

Myungsoo burst into tears while staring to Sunggyu's mad eyes and his hands is shivering while holding Sunggyu's neck. "I can't...I can't kill you hyung."

"Don't be a coward Myungsoo! What are you waiting for do it now!!!"

"YAH!!! You two could you please calmed down yourselves now?" Dongwoo madly scolded them. "Hyung...Myungsoo...do you think L is happy now while watching the two of you acting like this? Myungsoo, did you know how I cried so hard after L asking me to let him die because he's tired of suffering about his condition? Then asking me to smile even though it's hard to smile in that kind of situation? Seeing your brother dying it's a very pain in our heart Myung." Sungjong suddenly rubbed and patted the back of his second oldest brother after his voice cracked and he is about to cry. "Then now you want to die too? You want to leave us too? You wan't us to feel that pain again after L's death, If you die?"