Chapter 13

Hoya's one on one talk with L continue in this chapter it should be in chapter 12. Woohyun and Dongwoo's one on one talk with L are supposed in chapter 12 too but I already published with cut. Kamsahamnida for continue reading!😊

------------------------------------------------------

"We really miss you L but we also miss Myungsoo sometimes too." Hoya tapped L's shoulder after he noticed him suddenly looked sad. "But we still trying to do our best to bring back his smile and play tricks with Sungueol." L raised his head and stare to Hoya. Then the older smiled at the younger. "Don't be sad were all here for him. Were not leaving his side no matter what."

Then L broadly smiled and Hoya patted his back.

Woohyun one on one talk with L.

"Why you looked more handsome now L shii?"

"When youre already in heaven you look more pretty and handsome there hyung."

"Really?"

"Why? You wan't to die now?"

"Aish! That's not what I mean. I'm handsome even I'm still alive." L snorts then shaked his head and smiled. Then Woohyun deeply sighed while staring to his dongsaeng. "I can still remember how we fought before and then you almost killed me."

"Ahhh...do you really think I can kill you that time hyung?"

"If Hoya is not there maybe you already killed me. Maybe I died first beforw you."

"But that was also the time that you get jealous of me hyung right?"

"Ahhh!!! Stop reminding me that L!"

"You thought I'm the favorite dongsaeng of Sunggyu hyung."

"L shii!!!" Woohyun scolded his dongsaeng. He really felt embarassed everytime he remembered that moment. That time they fought and he's acting so childish and cut his ties at them.

L burst in laughter while clapping his hands and Woohyun laughed too while looking at him laughing so hard. "Yah! L shii!! Why youre laughing like Myungsoo now?"

Then L suddenly sit down properly while holding his laughter and Woohyun emotionally hug him. "I love you L."

"I love you too, Woohyun hyung."

Dongwoo one on one talk with L.

The ex-room mates are sitting face to face but then after a while Dongwoo burst in tears while staring to his dongsaeng. L quickly moved closer at the older and rubbed his back.

"Aish! Why youre crying Dongwoo hyung?"

"After your death. Everynight in my bed I always cried while staring at your empty bed. I'm coward of ghost. But I forget my cowardness everytime I smell you scent inside our room. " L suddenly embraced him so tight and dongwoo sobs. "I just cried hard and whispered in the air that I miss you so much L, then I suddenly felt goosebumbs. But I've never been felt scared that time because I know that it was only you trying to comfort me. Then I whispered in the air that I miss you so much L."

"Then I whispered back to you hyung...that I miss you so much too. Dongwoo hyung thank you for taking care of me before everytime my migraine attacks and you got to sleep so late too because of me." L removed his arms that embracing to the second oldest then he smiled at him. "Hyung can you smile for me now?" Then Dongwoo smiled at him. "Ahhh!!! I want a wider smile hyung like this." Then he stretched Dongwoo's mouth to a wider smile. "That's it hyung! Then can you laugh for me now?"

But Dongwoo stare in a sad facial expression at him while his tears keeps on flowing again like a river and he was reminiscing that moment when he is teaching L to smile and makes him laugh for the first time. And his last moment with him before at the hospital when L asking to smile with him in that sad situation.

8 Infinite Brothers Together 3On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara