Chapter 8

It's already raining heavy outside and the infinite brothers are still stranded at their old house. They can't go back at their dorm now because of the heavy rain and it's already nine o'clock in the evening. All of them already felt so tired and sleepy. And then suddenly.

"Yah! Brothers I already fixed our bed let's all sleep here now." Myungsoo smiling so sweet to his brothers after catching their attention. And all his brothers walks fast towards him and stare in disbelief at the comforter that Myungsoo already placed on the floor that he brought from their dorm.

"Yah! Myungsoo ah! Why did you bring your comforter here?"

"I already planned to sleep here earlier Woohyun hyung that's why I brought it here."

"Ahhhh...so that's why you bring a suitcase here because of that comforter I thought youre planning to live here." All their eyes stare at the black suitcase then Sunggyu eyes moved on that big paper bag that Myungsoo bought earlier in the Dapartment store.

"Yah! Myungsoo ah! What's inside of that paper bag can you show it to me now?"

"Oh! Thank you for reminding me hyung." He grabbed the paper bag then opened it and broadly smiled while picking out one by one the seven animal and cartoon character costume that he bought earlier in the department store then the second youngest brothers jaws drops. "Let's all wear this while sleeping."

"What?" Sunggyu, Woohyun, Hoya and Sungyeol frowned. Dongwoo laughed while picking the bear costume and suddenly wear it then Sungjong pick the leopard costume and broadly smiled.

"Oh! This is so cute hyung."

"Yah! What is this Myungsoo were not kids anymore to wear that." Sunggyu complains and shaked his head.

"That's the reason why I bought these costumes hyung let's act like childrens again even just this night."

Sungjong pick the stitch character costume and gave it to Woohyun. "This suits you hyung."

"Oh! Stitch! I love it! I love it!" Woohyun smiled then wear it and then laughed so loud with Dongwoo. Both of them already wearing their costumes now.

"Oh! The two of you look so cute hyungs." The maknae pouting his lips and suddenly wears his costume too.

"Hoya this is also suits you." Dongwoo gave the tiger costume to his brother.

"Yah! Yah! Stay away that from me." But Dongwoo still gave it to him then laughed after Hoya frowned staring at his costume.

"Sunggyu hyung you like winnie the pooh right?" Myungsoo gave the winnie the pooh costume to Sunggyu.

"Yah! Who told you that I like winnie the pooh?"

Then Sungyeol recieved the Olaf character costume from Myungsoo and frowned staring at his younger brother. "What's wrong with you Myungie? Why youre acting so wierd now and bought all these things."

"I just miss being a child again hyung." Sungyeol snorts then stare at his costume. Then later all of them laughing and teasing at each other's costumes. The seven infinite brothers looked so cute while wearing it.

After a very long years the infinite brothers layed down again together inside their room.

(Their position arrangement while sleeping is like in that picture above that I put in this chapter.)

"Ah...Sungyeol hyung, Hoya hyung can you move there please and leave one space here at my side.

"Why?" Hoya frowned while staring at his younger brother.

"Let's leave space for my twin brother."

"Aish! You are honestly acting so wierd now Myungsoo." Sungyeol really felt something is wierd going on to his younger brother. Then he suddenly moved and Hoya moved closer to Sungyeol.