Chapter 14

"Congratulations Infinite for the sixth wins that you all get! Good job for all the hard work boys. I'm very proud of the seven of you!"

The Woolliment entertainment agency CEO Lee Jung Yeop is very proud of his seven talented boys while clapping his hands and congratulating them with a very wide smile. They just received their sixth win of their new song "Bad" last night and they were so happy while receiving that award.

"Your second world tour concert is coming boys so now I want the seven of you to have rest before your tour. Especially you." He was pointing to Myungsoo and the visual suddenly smiled and nods at him. "Congratulations also for the high ratings of your drama Kim Myungsoo a.k.a L."

Myungsoo laughed then politely bowed to his boss and sweetly smiled at him. "Kamsahamnida boss."

"Because you already received six wins so I will treat you all and have fun for this whole night."

"YEHEY!!!!" The infinite brothers suddenly jumping around in so much happiness and hug their boss. Lee Jung Yeop just shaked his head and broadly smiled while watching them jumping around like little kids.

"But I can't go with you now so your managers will go with you, ok?"

"OK!!!" And they all thumbs up on him with a very wide smile.

Their boss is not only a boss to them he is also like a big brother of infinite. He is a good leader at them who also dicipline them in a good way of their difficulties and trained them so well to be a very talented idols as what they are now. He is their boss inside their agency but outside he is their good friend and a brother. Infinite became the bread winner of their agency and not because of their group the Woolliment entertainment agency will never be popular now in South Korea. That's why their boss love them so much too and treat them as his dongsaengs because Infinite brothers are such an angels sent from above to their agency.

"CHEERS!!!"

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Myungsoo ah! What are you doing?" Sunggyu suddenly scolded his second youngest brother and hit his hand after he caught him stole one bottle of beer.

"Ahhh!!! Hyung let me try to drink this."

"No!" Sunggyu suddenly grabbed the bottle to his hand." Who's gonna drive your car later if all of us already get drunk and besides youre not allowed to drink alcohol because of your health."

"But hyung..."

"No buts Myungie! Stay there in the corner now and drink some milk."

His five hyungs, the maknae and their two managers suddenly laughing at him while watching him drinking his glass of milk in a separate table. "Ahhh!!! I should stay there in our dorm now instead watching you all enjoying there while me sitting alone here."

"Why youre so talkative there Myungie just finish your milk now."

Another laughed again after Woohyun teased thier little brother and Myungsoo just ignored them and enjoyed drinking his milk. "This milk is healthy." He is trying to cheer up himself then make a brief glance to his brothers and snorts.

Two hours later. Myungsoo already falls asleep to his table while his brothers and his managers already drunk now and their voices are already so loud; they were laughing, shouting and teasing each other. Then Hoya tapped Sunggyu's hand after he noticed Myungsoo already silently sleeping to his table now. "Look! Our little brother already falls asleep now." All their heads turned at him then stare long with a smile on their faces.

"Awww...our Myungie sleeps like an angel." Woohyun suddenly take off his coat and approached his younger brother. He put his coat over his younger brother's back then secretly stole the key of his car inside his pocket. A bad smile draws to his face then went back to their table again and sit down beside Hoya. "I already stole the key." He whispered to him. Hoya smirked at him and they quickly stand up and high five to each other.