Chapter 2

Sunggyu and the rest of his dongsaengs suddenly came out from their manager's car when they already arrived at their old house. "Do I still need to wait all of you here guys?" Their manager asking the six boys who were not even paying attention with him. The six boys standing side by side while staring long at their old house. Then their manager noticed Myungsoo's car parking at the corner and then suddenly turned back his sight again to them. "I really need to go now boys see you tomorrow bye." Then he suddenly go and leave the six brothers.

Sunggyu open the gate and suddenly step his feet inside. Meanwhile his dongsaengs just stare at him and hesitate to come in to the old house. But then Woohyun pulled both Dongwoo and Hoya inside and followed the oldest then Sungyeol and Sungjong followed their older brothers too.

"Myungsoo?" Sunggyu already in the living room. He's looking around and searching for his other dongsaeng. "Myungsoo where are you?" He noticed the house was clean. It looks like somebody maintain to clean it even nobody's living in that house anymore. He suddenly became emotional while looking around inside their house then he caught in his eyes his brothers emotionally staring at him too then he broadly smiled at them. "Welcome home brothers." They became all awkward staring at each other then the oldest turned his head at the door of their room where they are all sleeping together before. Sunggyu noticed the door was open. He walked fast and saw Myungsoo was inside lying on the floor. "MYUNGSOO!" He yelled and suddenly approached his second youngest brother.

"Hyung! Why? What happened to Myungsoo?" Woohyun who suddenly felt worried and suddenly runs fast following Sunggyu inside their room.

Sunggyu hit Myungsoo in anger after the younger opened his eyes and the oldest noticed he was just sleeping. "You jerk! I thought something's happened to you again! Why youre always doing this to me huh!"

The younger suddenly get up while scratching his head. "Aish! Why youre so noisy hyung! I'm just trying to make a nap here and I'm waiting that they will visit in my dream again."

Sunggyu deeply sighed while staring to Myungsoo. He almost have a heart attack because he really thought Myungsoo fainted again. Then Myungsoo broadly smiled while staring to his brothers one by one.

"I'm so glad that you all came here brothers. I'm sure mom and dad are very happy now."

"Get up now Myungsoo." All their heads turned to Hoya's cold face. "And let's all go back to our dorm." He is about to step his feet but Woohyun was blocking his way and their eyes met.

"Maybe there's a reason why were all here now Hoya, so we should stay here...just on this day...let's do what's our parents wish for us."

Hoya chuckles. "Myungsoo's dream has no meaning Hyunnie maybe he just miss them that's why he dreams of them." He pushed Woohyun then Myungsoo quickly pulled his older brother's shoulder.

"Hyung! I swear it looks like real. I saw them in my dream! I talk to them! I touched them and until now I can still feel mom's kiss to my cheek."

"Myungsoo! Stop it now please!" Hoya raising his voice to his dongsaeng that make the younger stare at him in disbelief. "I'm sorry but I can't stay any longer in this house anymore." Then he step his feet again.

"Why you can't still forgive them hyung? Mom and dad already felt regret about what they did wrong. Before they passed away they are always telling me and to Sunggyu hyung to find you all. They love you hyung, all of you."

Hoya stopped from walking then turned his head and stare to Myungsoo with a cold face. "You don't understand what weve going through before Myungsoo, because you didn't experience what we have experience before from the hands of our father." Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Woohyun and Sungyeol glances to Myungsoo and sadness drawn to their faces while reminiscing the past while Sungjong still trying to remember anything about his childhood with his older brothers because he was still three years old in that time when all that happened.