Chapter 3

The Infinite brothers were all standing in the garden and a wide smile drawn to their faces while looking around and reminiscing some of their happy moments together.

Flashback continue 19 years ago.

"Hyung! What are you doing?" Hyundong interrupting the oldest in the garden. While the four youngest now already asleep inside their room Sunggyu got a chance now to have his relaxation in the garden and he's playing his guitar.

"I'm making your poem a song."

"What?" Hyundong frowned and scratched his head while staring at his older brother.

"Wait! Listen and I'm going to sing it for you."

Then the younger stare at the older in disbelief while listening his hyung singing and making his poem a nice song. Then later Hyundong start singing with the oldest too.

After a while Hodong and Yadong suddenly appeard after they heard their two brothers singing in the garden. "Hey! That was Hyundong's poem right?" Yadong the smart in familiarization suddenly recognized his brother's poem and he suddenly sing with them too. Meanwhile Hodong just listening to them. He was just observing the beat and the tone then later the four oldest enjoying now singing that song and the four of them decided to titled it together as what they have promised to one another. That they will grow up together forever.

Some day, we'll reach that place.

With the same heart just like always.

We'll be looking at each other with a smile.

As I dream of that day.

I'm looking at one place.

When I think about you, tears fall.

Because I'm thankful for you for always staying by my side.

When I look at you, my heart races.

Because I see the bright light that shines in front of me.

A precious person, a person who is my everything.

Nothing in the world can replace you.

Only when you call it, my name has breath in it.

You filled my useless heart up with light.

When I think of you, a smile spreads.

Because you're cozy like the warm sunlight.

When I look at you, I'm filled up inside.

Because I see you, who will always be on my side.

A person who is with me, a person who will keep being with me.

I don't want to lose you until the world ends.

I can only dream as long as you're here.

Because the world I draw out starts with you.

Can you see my heart? Can you hear my heart?