Chapter 10

"Wait until I get up here Hoya and I will surely plucked all your thick eyebrows!"

"Then do you think I will let you get up there on the floor?"

"Ahhhhhhh!!!! Mooommm!!! Daaaddd!!! Help meeeee!!!"

Everybody in the living room suddenly runs fast at the kitchen after they heard Woohyun is screaming so loud and they were all surprised changing glances at the two of them.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Hodong! What are you doing to your brother?"

Hoya suddenly let go his brother after he heard his father's voice. And realized their parents and all of their brothers are watching at the two of them now.

"Aish! I just left the two of you here for a while then suddenly the two of you are already fighting?"

"Ah...aniyo mom...were not fighting! I'm just teaching Hyunnie some taekwando techniques right Hyun?" Hoya held his hand to his brother to help him to stand. But Woohyun just madly hit his hand then quickly get up on the floor.

"He's la..."

Hoya quickly cover Woohyun's mouth then whispered to him. "Wait until this dream will end and let's continue our battle there at our dorm." Both of them stare at each other then smirked.

During their lunch time. Everybody reacted and complains about the taste of the beef raddish soup. Sungyeol spitted the soup into his bowl after tasting it. "YUCK!!! Why does it taste like this?" He's frowning staring to his brothers.

"This soup is too much salty." Myungsoo complains too but still eating it.

Then L suddenly put down his spoon. "Ahhhh!!! I already lost my appetite now."

"Who cook this soup mom?" Sungjong asking his mom and she suddenly tasted it too then frowned while looking at his two sons who was with her at the kitchen earlier.

Meanwhile Hoya and Woohyun both are not touching their soup and both of them are in a cold face and not even glancing at each other or even making a move even though they were just sitting next to each other.

"Aish! Maybe those guys who cook this wants to try to prank us." Sunggyu smirking while staring both to Hoya and Woohyun.

Then Dongwoo laughed so loud after tasting it. "Maybe that two persons who cook this are fighting that's why it taste like this." Then he glanced at them and Hoya and Woohyun both turned their heads at him. And the second oldest noticed both of them are not touching their soup. "What is this? Why the two of you are cold at each other now did you really fought each other right?"

"Just finish your food bro." Woohyun feeding too much rice into his brother's big mouth. Then Hoya suddenly hit Woohyun's arm after he saw Dongwoo already turning red and almost vomit the rice to his mouth.

"Yah! Are you planning to kill my brother?"

"What? Why should I do that he's my brother too and I love him." Woohyun suddenly patted Dongwoo's back.

"Ah...Dongwoo shii drink this water."

Hoya passed the glass of water to his brother but Woohyun accidentaly hit Hoya's hand so the water from Hoya's glass spilled out to him. "Yah!" Woohyun madly stand up to his chair after his pants and shirt turned so wet. "What the hell! Look what you've done to me Hoya!"

Then Hoya just cooly smirked on him. "Oppsss!!! Mianhe bro."

"Did you mean it right?"

Hoya snorts then suddenly avoid his gaze at him and put down the empty glass. But Woohyun really pissed off now and suddenly grabbed his glass of water and poured the water to his brother's head. Hoya's jaw drops then quickly stand up to his chair and madly pushed his brother and Woohyun pushed him back too.