Chapter 5

"What Myungsoo took so long inside that department store? Aish! That kid." Sunggyu already get bored inside the car while waiting for his younger brother to come out inside the department store where they stopped after buying their food.

"L oppa!!!"

Sunggyu quickly turned his head and frowned while watching some fans screaming so loud and giggling when they saw Myungsoo just came out from that department store. "Aish!"

"Annyong!" Myungsoo politely greeted his fans and some of them took a selca with him.

"L oppa! Where is Hoya oppa, Woohyun oppa and Dongwoo oppa?"

"L oppa! Where is Sungyeol oppa and Sungjong oppa?"

"Ah...they all resting in our house but Sunggyu hyung is with me now."

"Really? Where is he?"

"In my car."

"Annyong!" Sunggyu suddenly waved his hand at them and smiling at them.

"Sunggyu oppa! Come out here."

One of the fans asking him to come out but Sunggyu refused to come out so their fans suddenly get mad. "Aish! What's wrong with him why he's not coming out in that car?"

"Yeah! Is he ignoring us?"

Myungsoo suddenly felt worried about his oldest brother's image and he suddenly approached Sunggyu. "Hyung come out here just for a while our fans wanted to see you."

"Myungsoo ah! Our food is already cold now let's go home now and let's just ignored them."

"Aish! Don't be cruel to our fans hyung." Then Myungsoo suddenly pulled out Sunggyu and pushed the oldest near to their fans.

"Annyong!" He greeted them again and with a fake smile.

"Sunggyu oppa can we take a selca with you?"

"Ah...s-sure!" Then his fans suddenly took a selca with him and then later with Myungsoo too. And after taking selca's with their fans they suddenly leaved them. "What did you buy in there that took you so long Myungsoo ah?" They were both inside their car now and Myungsoo just starting the engine when Sunggyu noticed the big paper bag that Myungsoo placed at the back seat. Then Myungsoo widely smiled.

"It's a secret hyung."

"Then tell me what's that secret."

"Ahhhh...later...you will know what's inside that paper bag if we reached home."

Sunggyu just make a brief glanced at the paper bag then turned his head and stare long to his dongsaeng and Myungsoo noticed his hyung staring at him. "Ahhh!!! Stop staring at me like that hyung. What's the matter?"

The oldest make a deeply sighed then removed his sight from staring long to the younger. "Until now I still can't believe we reached this kind of life now. We started before as eight siblings, eight brothers who have just a simple dream "to grow old together forever" then our brothers get separated on us because of your weak heart then our parents passed away and we lived just the two of us."

"Ahhh...hyung what is this? Why you are suddenly talking about the past...ahhh don't start making me cry now hyung."

"Then after nine years we found them all." Sunggyu continue talking about the past and Myungsoo starting to become emotional now. "The eight of us living together again and we faced conflicts between the eight of us. But at the end we still came back to each others arms and helping one another when one of us is in trouble because we are one, we are infinite. And the most painful part that happened to us...when L...I mean Hyungsoo...leaves us all with our parents there in heaven."