Chapter 11

Reminder: This chapter can make you cry just like me guys. So prepare a tissue while reading this chapter.

------------------------------------------------------

6:00 pm.

Six hours to go and the seven infinite brothers unexplainable dream will be finally ended and they will be going back to the reality again living a life just the seven of them wihout their parents and their brother L.

"Aish! Time run so fast." Sadness suddenly draws in Sunggyu's face while staring at the wall clock. He was sitting on the floor while resting his back on the wall. The eight brothers now looked so tired gathering all together in the living room. This afternoon they are playing soccer in two separated teams. The four youngest with Mrs. Kim while the other team are the four oldest with Mr. Kim. They have so much fun playing together and they really enjoyed their moments together as a whole complete family. And they never waste that moment to have fun together because it will never be happen again anymore after this dream will be ended.

"What should we do now it's already getting dark outside and we can't play soccer anymore in the garden." The choding still want to play outside and he was lying on the couch and making Myungsoo's leg as his pillow while Sungjong massaging his hurting long legs.

"Ahhh!!! Let's take a rest now brothers my back is hurting now." The lazy oldest suddenly complains then Dongwoo suddenly approached his hyung and massage his back.

"I'm going to massage your back hyung for you to feel better."

"Ahhh...thank you Dongie youre such a kind dongsaeng."

Then Hoya and L both quickly approached the oldest too then massage his legs.

"Hey! What if we play our favorite game rock, paper and scissors." Woohyun suddenly suggested then Sunggyu frowning staring at him.

"Then what! All of you betray me then I'm the loser again." The oldest complains while Woohyun holding his laugter. "I'm not going to play that tricky game anymore with all of you."

"Ok! Then how about..." Woohyun thinking again a game that they could play. "A lovey dovey game."

"WHAT!!!" They all frowned at him.

"Hey! We love each other right? While our parents are still cooking there in the kitchen let express now our love for each other that we didn't even done it before with L."

Myungsoo got to be interested of that game then quickly removed Sungyeol's head resting to his legs then approached Woohyun. "What kind of game is that hyung it sounds like very interesting."

Then Woohyun briefly stare to Myungsoo then suddenly make a glance to his other brothers. "We've already done this before during our variety shows rolling paper but instead of writing our emotions with each other in a piece of paper how about expressing or confessing it personally to that person our feelings for him. Is that a good idea brothers?" Myungsoo quickly nods and thumbs up on him. "Hey! Myungsoo likes it how about the six of you?"

"I like that game too hyung." Sungjong raising his right hand.

"Me too!" Dongwoo raising his right hand too but the oldest suddenly put down his hand. "Ahhh hyung don't tell me you don't like that game."

"Of course I like that idea too but isn't awkward doing it personally?"

"Don't worry hyung just the two of us are gonna talk inside our room while the others waiting their turn here in the living room.

"What a greasy game." Hoya shaking his head and he doesn't like that idea. Then Woohyun tapped his shoulder.

"Brother this is your chance now to confess to me all your hurt feelings."