''Are you checking me out?'' He asked with that stupid sexy smirk of his. 

''What? No!'' I said and crossed my arms. 

''Prove it,'' He said and raised one of his eyebrows. Did I mention that he looks so handsome when he does that? 

''How?'' I asked with a quizzical expression. 

 He looked towards the water and smirked. Oh no, is he thinking what I think he's thinking? 

''Get in the water,'' he said while he looked at my body. 

Holy crap, no. 

But when I saw that sexy smirk of his, and when he thought he could play with me just like that, I smirked back and played his stupid game. I slowly took off my dress, my hands on my hips and said:'' Let's go,'' 

He looked taken aback. Yes Shane, I'm not one of those girls you think you can take away with that stupid sexy smirk of yours. 

''Alex, do you guys want to get in the water?'' Shane asked. ''Do you girls want to get in the water?'' Alex turned to Ashley and Erica, and ''surprisingly'' they agreed. They've been drooling over Alex since they met him. Alex turned to us again and yelled:'' Let's go!''. The three of them started running towards the water, but Shane and I didn't move. I looked down on my bare feet and buried them in the sand, while I stod there uncomfortably in front of the hottest guy on earth. ''Are you okay?'' Shane asked, and took a step closer. Just when he got closer I took a step back, and quickly said that I was fine. ''Why are you not getting in the water then?'' He asked. I looked up at jim and our eyes met. Is that worry written all over his face? I looked down again and said:'' I can't swim, Shane.''. It was so embaressing for me I thought he would laugh his butt off, but instead he took my hand and said:'' We're not going deep. I promise.'' I slowly aceepted his connection and started walking towards the water. 

The sun was shining down to the water and made it even more beautiful, and the water was so warm and nice. Alex, Erica and Ashley are a little further away from us, and Shane and I are still holding hands. When we got to the point where the water got to my stomach we stopped. Now we just stood there staring at the water. A little kid behind me splashed water with his legs on me, and I sqealed and jumped a bit, but that 'a bit' turned out to be incredibly close to Shane. Like literally.His arms was now around me, and my head was on his chest. We stood in that position a minute or so. I slowly raised my head to look at him, and saw that he already looked at me. 

''I'm.. s-sorry..'' I said stuttering and tried to untangle myself, but his arms didn't wanted to let me go. 

''Please don't go,'' he said and looked kind of sad. ''just.. please.'' he pleaded again. A quizzical expression is plastard on my face. Why won't he let me go?

I got snapped out of my thoughts by Alex splashing water on us. Ashley and Erica followed and all of sudden we all started splashing water on each other. Alex now splashing only water on me so I turned around and splashed on him as well. All of sudden some strong arms was wrapped around me from behind. I squealed and noticed it was Shane. I turned around to face him and for a second it was like it was only me and him in this world. His arms was now around my bare back, and we started getting closer and closer until I had to stop. I want to kiss  him so bad, but I couldn't. I just couldn't. I don't know, something just held me back. 

After some time of having fun in the water it started to get a bit late, and there was in this beautiful sun rise which seemed so romantic. We we're all sitting on the sand and watched it. It was so beautiful. Especially when you're at the beach. We talked a bit before we decided to drive home, because it now started to get a bit chilly, so we packed our things and headed back to our cars. Alex came towards Erica and Ashley to hug them goodbye, and Shane came slowly and awkwardly behind me kinda unsure of what to do. After Alex hugged the girls he came and gave me a hug as well. ''Goodbye Nessa,'' he said. ''Bye,'' I said back and noticed that Shane was still behind Alex. Shane looked at me and only gave me a little wave which was enough for me, actually. Erica and Ashley came towards me and we hugged for a couple of minuets. ''That was fun!'' said Ashley who was filled with exitement. ''And Alex is so hot!'' Erica added. I just giggled and told them that we better be going. 

After I got home I quickly took a shower and put everything into place when I all of sudden got a text. Who could that be? Shane. Of course. There was one side of my heart that was beating so fast, and then there was this one side of my heart that is like *sigh*. I have no idea okay I'm weird. 

Shane: Hey

Me: Hey

Shane: Can I ask you something?

Me: Sure

Shane: Can we meet? Right now? 

What? Why? 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey lovelies! 

Okay, I know I haven't updated in a really, really, really, really, really long time and I'm so incredibly sorry. I've just been in a tinsy winsy tough time lately, but here you go guys! I hope you like it, and that you so much for your support! 

Love you guys!xo - Emily. xx