Poetry Time

I lied on my bed and couldn't fall asleep. I had Shane's letter in my hands. So many questions ran through my mind. Why in the whole white world me? Is he playing with me? He's a freaking bad boy after all. That thought made me mad. Of course he's playing with me! 

But why? Why me? 

My phone all of sudden buzzed. I picked it up, and saw that it was a text from Shane. This playing thing is getting on my nerves. 

Creepy stalker: 

'Sleeping?'

Yes, his contact name is creepy stalker because first of all, he's creepy, and second of all, he's a freaking stalker. I mean, how else did he know where I live? Exactly. Stalker. 

'No.' I simply replied. 

1 minute past by and my phone buzzed again. Wow he's fast. 

'Good.' He texted. I didn't even wanted to ask why it's good, I'm mad right now. 

'Thanks for the letter.' I wrote. I hate bad boys. They think they can get every girl. I've fallen for a bad boy once, and i most likely would enjoy not to fall for another. My heart can't take the amount of pain again. Just no. 

'Oh. You read it.' I can imagine him lying there with the stupid sexy smirk on his face. 

'Yup, I sure did. Are you done playing now?' I texted back. I'm tired of letting boys step on my heart. Okay, that sounded like I've had thousands of boyfriends. With my look you won't get far with boys. I've actually only had one boyfriend, and it was in 4th grade where I barely knew what a boyfriend was. My phone buzzed again making me snap out of my thoughts. 

'What do you mean?' Okay, know he's acting stupid. 

'Are you for real? What is up with bad boys breaking girls' hearts?' 

He may be handsome, but looks is not what catches me. If a guy has a caring heart, good personality, can make me laugh I'm already his. But following this creepy stalkers steps won't come far. I turned on some dim light and just sat on my bed. I couldn't sleep, so since I didn't have anything else to do I thought to write that little creepy thingy a little poem. 

I took my phone and saw that he hasn't texted me yet. Heh bastard. 

'I also wrote a poem to you. Wanna see?' I texted. A little smirk escaped. I'm not letting a stupid, handsome, mysterious bad boy break my heart. Oh no, this time I'm going to play the game better then the player. 

'Yes,' Well, well, well. Little Shane shows no mercy. I started typing away. 

'I'm a girl who's been in love before, 

but I sure as hell won't be your little whore. 

You may think you can get every girl, 

but trust me when I say I'm not your playgirl. 

The words you said will never be true, 

just like this letter you lied like a tissue. 

I'm done being hurt by boys like you, 

so please do what I say and get back to your crew. 

I can't believe you for one second made me believe, 

but that's what you do, 

you made me naive,' 

You probably wonder why I react the way I do. Well, let me tell you. In 7th grade I was in love with this player. He was handsome, mysterious, smelled good.. In my eyes he was just perfect. That player who I fell so hard for walked up to me and told me I looked ugly. Just like that. And I wasted 2 freaking years for him. I cried so much, and from that day on I never believed in the word 'beautiful' and I never will. I want a guy to hold my hand, look me straight in the eyes and tell me from the bottom of his heart, that I beautiful. But who am I kidding? That will never happen. I mean, look at me. I'm a total mess. And always will be. Thinking back to it made a little tear escape. While my phone was in my eyes, I quickly brushed away my tears and saw that I got a new text. 

Creepy Stalker:

'I'm not like the others, Vanessa.'

'Prove it.'

'It's on. Goodnight. 

'Goodnight.' 

I'm not letting him in so easily. This is gonna be a hell og a journey for him.