Trust no Player

When my phone buzzed I instantly woke up. Who the heck decides to call me in the morning? Well.. Whoever it is, thumbs up, because it was time for school anyway.

I rolled over to grab my phone, but somehow it was on the floor, so it looked really weird when I picked it up. When I looked at the screen I saw that a unknown person called me.

"Hallo?" I said, more of a question then an answer. "Good morning good girl. Be ready in 15 minuets." Shane. Why can't he just leave me alone? What do he want? Just take your slutty girlfriends and be with them! But Shane... I'll skip school for you. And be in the game. Boy... Let the game begin. "I don't even wanna ask if you know where I live. I think you already found out. I'm ready in 15 minuets. You better be here, bad boy." I hung up, and went to my closet. I chose to be a little compy today, so I went for my ripped shorts and some brown cute sandals that I got from my mommy when she was in Paris, and a cute white shirt that I just love, and last but not least, accessories! That's right, I'm obsessed with accessories.

I straightened my hair and put some natural makeup on as possible. I don't want to be all slutty for that idiot. He doesn't deserve my slutty side. Urg, I just hate him so much.

But a game is a game. And I'm gonna win it.

15 minuets later I see Shane pull up my driveway. Well... Here it goes. I can't believe I'm skipping school for this idiot. Luckily my parents aren't home. I would be killed by now if they new all about this.

I walked towards his car as he stepped out of it. "Looking good." He said while talking his sunglasses a bit down, so he could really check me out.

"Don't even try, bad boy. Not gonna work." I said as I walked to the passenger seat. I opened the door and went inside, while he smirked and did the same. "Whatever you say, sweetheart." I rolled my eyes and asked,"so, where are we going?" He started the car with a big smirk on his face as he said,"I'm sorry princess, but it's a little secret. You just have to wait and see." He said as he winked at me. Urg, this boy disgust me.

The car ride was silent. Not a awkward silent. We were both lost in our own thoughts.

We drove by this beautiful little farm, and when we drove by a lot of trees, we came on this beautiful place with a lot of flowers everywhere, and a beautiful decorated bench right in the middle of those flowers. The bench was decorated with beautiful flowers, and it looked like a fairy world. What is this boy up to?

I stood out of the car and said,"wow." I was speechless. I've never seen this place before. I've lived here for a long time, and I didn't know this place. Geeze, I need to get out a bit more often. "You like it?" Shane asked with a smile on his face. I nodded with amusement as I said,"why did you brought me here?"

He held out his hand and offered me to take. I took it with no hesitation and he said,"I need to tell you something." His face was pretty serious. What was he going to tell me? Please don't say that this is some kinda trick to make me fall for him. I need to think. Vanessa, what are you doing?!

You know what they say... Trust no player. Play the player.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey lovelies!

It's a bit of a short chapter, but I hope you like it! And I'm sorry that I took some time to upload this one. I promise you guys won't wait for long for the next one.

Vanessa's outfit ---->

Enjoy!

Love you! - Bella xx