Good Girl Meets Bad Boy

Every guy wants a good girl that will only be bad for him. A bad boy is known as a heartbreaker, troublemaker and rulebreaker. Tsk.. There's no way I'm falling for those kind of guys. 

It's monday morning, and I'm on my way to my first period of the day with my two best friends Erica and Ashley. There's two reasons why I hate mondays. First of all, it's the first day of the week, and second of all, my first period is history. Erica and I have always hated history. Like, we're so close to fall asleep all the time. Ashley on the other hand loves it. She's so into this subject and I think she's the only one in this class. Everytime we have history it's like the entire class is about to die. Don't take me the wrong way. I'm a good girl with good grates, but history.. Yea, let's just not talk about that. We went to our lockers to get our history books, and walked down the hallway to our history class. Erica, Ashley and I always takes the front row, because even though Mr. Hausmen has the biggest glasses in the world he never notice what people do in the front row. The bell rang and the history class began. While Mr. Hausmen read from his book I got a text. Who could that be? I take my phone and put it under my desk so I'm 100% sure that Mr. Hausmen doesn't notice, and unlock it. 

Erica:'' If you fall asleep I'll punch you in front of the entire class.''

I smirk at her text. That girl is just unbelievable. 

Me:'' Then do something to keep me awake, because this is just so not going good.'' 

Just when I texted her back the bell rang. Finally! I was so close to just die there. Erica rushed over to me, and said:''We need to get out of here before I destroy this place.'' I looked at her knowing that she's the kind of girl that would actually do that. I quickly closed my books and rushed out of the class with a sigh of relief. Ashley walked towards us with a confused look. ''What's with the rush, girls?'' Erica and I looked at each other, and looked back at Ashley with a 'I think you know look.' She looked at us and said:''oh! Yea, I forget about that. You guys hate history more then anything.'' We both blinked at her to let her know, that she finally got the point. '' Vanessa, me and Erica have art so I see you at lunch?'' Ashley asked and looked at me waiting for my answer. ''Sure! See you guys at lunch.'' When they turned around I was still standing there facing their bags when suddenly someone bumps into me, and made me drop my books. ''Watch where you go, chick.'' When I looked up I saw a bunch of guys walking down the hall. Jerks. When I finally decided to pick up my books that was lying on the ground a guy came and helped me. I couldn't see his face though because he was looking down at my books. He had brown shinny hair that looked so soft. When he decided to stand up I noticed I didn't have any books in my hands. I think I was too busy starring at his hair. Gosh I'm awkward. When he stood up I was finally able to see him. Gosh he was gorgeous. He had the most gorgeous brown/green eyes and his face was just perfect. ''Sorry about that, love. My friends can be a little clumsy. I'm sure Shane didn't mean to be that rude. I'm Alex by the way.'' He looked at me, and offered his hand and waiting me to shake it. I took it and said:''It's okay. I'm Vanessa. Is he always this rude?'' He smirked at me and looked back to face them. ''No. He's just too busy being all bad boy.'' I looked behind Alex, and saw Shane looking at us. He was a little tall and had black hair that looked so shinny and smooth. His eyes was so brown and shinny. I swear, I was so close to faint. 'Shut it Vanessa! He's a rude jerk and a bad boy and you hate those guys remember?' I know, but he's just so gorgeous. 'No! Vanessa, snap out of it!'  I'm sorry! ''Are you okay, Vanessa?'' Alex asked shaking his hand in front of my face. I zooned out, didn't I? Why do you have to be so awkward, Vanessa? '' Yeah, I'm fine. It was nice meeting you Alex, but I think it's time for you to get back before they kill both og us.'' I stated. Alex laughed and looked at me. '' You're cool, Vanessa. I hope to see you again sometime. Bye.'' And with that he walked back to the others. Alex had this bad boy look just like the 3 others who was waiting for him at the end of the hall, but I think he's the sweet one. He's literally everything a girl wants in a guy. And that british accent. I swear, he can really make a girl melt. 

The last period was over and I was finally allowed to go home. Gosh, it's been a long day. On my way home I saw Alex, Shane and the other two boys I haven't met yet standing in front of a car. Alex saw me and winked and it caught Shane's attention. I winked back to Alex and saw Shane giving me that death glare again. Geeze boy, what have I done?

When I came home I walked to my room and decided to take a quick shower. I went to my big walk in closet, and decided to take my PJ on because I wont do anything the rest of the day, and I love to wear my PJ at home. I went to my bathroom and took a 20 min shower while One Direction was blasting through my phone. Yes, I love that band! I wrapped the towel around me. When I wanted to turn off the music I saw that got a new text. I turned off the music and checked my new text that said:''I know I'm hard to resist, but don't you think it's easier for you if you just said it instead of trying to get in my pants while being friends with my friend first? I'm just doing you a favor here, sweetheart.'' I. Was. Shocked. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So this is my first Teen Fiction ever. I know that the start isn't that good, but it will get better! Thank you so much for reading. 

Vote & comment please!

-Bella xxx