The Unexpected.

When I walked back to my room I couldn't find Shane. Where did that sexy bastard go?

I walked to my closet to check if he was still in there, but nope he wasn't. And guess what. All my bra's were gone. What the?

When I turned around I bumped into something kinda soft. When I looked up I saw Shane all covered with my bra's. 

''What the hell Shane?'' I said in between laughter.

''Looking sexaaay.'' he said, as he turned around and did the duckface.

I. Was. So. Done.

Who would'be thought a bad boy could be so childish?

When I could control my laughter again, Shane reached down his hand to help me, and I gladly took it. ''May I have my bra's back, please?'' I asked with pleading eyes. 

''YES!'' he said kinda relived that I asked him. ''They're killing me!'' 

While he took them all off I was still wondering why he even came here. As awkward as I am, I decided to ask. 

''So why are you here anyway?'' I really couldn't understand it. He stopped what he was doing, and looked at me kinda unsure if he now should tell or not. 

He took the rest of my bra's off, and came closer to me. He pushed me up against the wall that was behind me, and put his hands around my waist. His brown eyes pirced into mine. He started getting closer and closer, and I was just standing there. Frozen. Was he about to kiss me?

This is kinda embrassing, but I've never kissed a guy before, so I started getting really nervous. Should I do it? He pulled me closer to him, and I automatically closed my eyes, and wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips finally moved in sync, and his tongue was begging for entrence. I of course let him, and I swear he tasted so damn good.

He started to kiss my neck, and a little moan escaped from my mouth, and I could feel his lips make a smile knowing that he've suceeded what he wanted.

When he pulled away his forhead was on mine as he said,''Was that enough answer for your question?'' 

As he slowly disappered out of my window I didn't move. I was just standing there. Shocked. Is he playing with me? Does he have feelings for me? Why did he all of sudden kiss me? 

So many questions ran through my mind as I slid down from the wall, and ran my fingers through my hair. 

When I looked up at my window again, he was standing there again. I looked at him, and he said,''I love you Vanessa.'' and went off.

Okay, what just happened? 

I was now sitting on the floor with a shocked expression plastered on my face. 

When I kinda pulled myself together I went to lay on my bed only to find a letter. 

I unwrapped it and started to read.

Dear Vanessa. 

I don't know what you did

to make me feel like this

All I know is

that I like the way it is.

I'm a guy who've dated girls,

but you've just proved

that it was nude.

Cause you're amazing the way you are

please let me tell you

how beautiful you really are. 

Every time we embrace, 

I go to that far away place 

When we just walk hand in hand

in never, never land. 

Whenever I look into your eyes, 

I begin to get butterflies, 

then my heart skips a beat, 

and out lips passionately meet.

You are always on my mind, 

your face is all it can find.

I think about you everyday 

and now it'll work out somehow, some day. 

Some say we're dumb and foolish

some say we should do as we wish 

But all my heart could ever do, 

is to tell you that I'll aways love you. 

Love, Shane. 

Wow. I'm speechless. 

___________________________________________________________________________

Hello lovelies! 

Long time no see, huh? I'm really, really, really sorry for this long wait, but I've just been kinda busy and I also kinda needed a break, so.. But I'm back on track! Stronger then ever, so this won't happen again. I love you guys so much, and thank you for reading!

Love, Emily. xo