Beach day

I woke up at 10 AM by someone jumping on my bed and yelling ''Wake up sleeping beauty!'' What the? I slowly opened my eyes and saw that it was Erica and Ashley. ''What the? What are you guys doing here so early? You know I'm not a morning person, and who the hell let you in?'' I asked with sleepy eyes. ''We want to go to the beach and thought that we want our VanessaBessa with us, because we haven't really been together for a while, and we miss you girl!'' Erica said and hugged me. ''Yea, and we know you aren't a morning person, and since we're best friends we thought we'll wake you up on purpose. You're welcome!'' Ashley squealed and clapped her hands like a baby who got a lollypop for the first time. ''Oh and by the way, your mom let us in,'' Erica finished off. 

''Of course,'' I said sighing. I untangled myself from the two weirdos I call my best friends who was practically lying on me, and went to the toilet to do my morning routine. 

When I came back I saw that Erica and Ashley weren't in my room anymore. They're probably in the kitchen eating like they always do. See, that's one of the reason why I love them. They always make themself comfortable whenever they're at my house, and eat till they can't walk. Okay, that was a bit overrated, but seriously it's true. And they're STILL skinny. Okay, I'm skinny too, but that doesn't matter. 

I took my purse put my favorite sunscream in, a towel, my favorite sunglasses, a cute white dress that I take on when we're done, and a camera. Gotta have some pictures with my girls. I decided to not wear any makeup, because come on. It's the beach. A quickly took my bikini on and thought that I should maybe take the white dress on, so I did. I graped my phone, wallet, purse and ran down to the kitchen. 

I knew it. They were eating my mom's cupcakes that was on the kitchen counter. ''You guys ready?'' I said with a smile. ''Yea!'' They said in unsion. ''Who's driving?'' I asked while locking the door. 

''Ashley is,'' Erica said opening the passenger door. I nodded and sat next to Ashley. 

It was a beautiful saturday morning, and we're currently on our way to the beautiful LA beach. I love LA and I'm so happy with everything I have here. I have a great house and the weather is just amazing.

We were currently jamming to Good Time by Carly Rae Jepson and Owl City. It's a really catchy song. We sang our lungs out. It felt good to be with my girls again. 

When we arrived we took our stuff, and sat near the water. We started taking sunscream on eachother, and talked about boys. Obviously. ''Omg you guys, look at him!'' Ashley whisper yelled, and pointed towards some guy who's back was facing us. ''He looks good from behind,'' Ashley opened her mouth again. I laughed a bit. ''Ash, his back is facing us how can you possibly point out that he's good looking?'' I asked with a smile. ''Because I'm right,'' she said. ''No way.'' She said with a face expression that says 'I can't believe it'. When I turned around I saw that it was Shane and Alex. Oh god no. Alex saw me and ran towards us. ''Hey Vanessa!'' He said with a smile. ''Hey,'' I said with a awkward smile. I haven't heard from Alex since the day I kicked him out of my house. 

''What are you doing here?'' He asked like he totally forgot what happened at my house. Well.. If he can forget, so can I. I stood up and said'' I'm just with my best friends Erica and Ashley,'' 

He looked behind me like he just realized they were there. ''Oh hey girls! I'm Alex,'' and reached out to shake their hands. Erica and Ashley introduced themselves, and while they talked a bit with Alex, Shane started walking towards me. 

''Hey,'' He said with a bit of a shy tone. 

''Hey,'' I said back and looked down. I glanced a bit and realized he didn't have a shirt on. Oh god he's sexy. His tan skin makes him even more sexy. I quickly looked away again to not make him realize I just checked him out.