Chapter 46: V-Day

Does the V stand for lady parts? For v-card? Nope, it's for Valentine's!!!! Hold on to your seats because a lot of craziness will ensue. It's a Valentine's Day special and I hope that it will deliver the right drama that you need to get you through your day. Enjoy lovelies! xx

--------------------------------

"No, The Justice League is amazing," Sam said as the elevator opened and he and Blaine stepped out into the fourth floor of Blackbird Records. "But the Avengers are more—"

"Whoa!" Blaine exclaimed, watching as Alex walked in through the staircase with shades over his eyes and his hoodie covering most of his head. "Someone had a good time last night. Post-Grammy party?"

Alex turned to them, expressionless, and then continued walking towards the board room. Sam and Blaine exchanged looks before following him into the room, where they found Tyler, John, and a very annoyed Santana. 

"What are we doing now?" Sam asked, exasperated. 

"That song you all wrote and sang at the label party," Sebastian said, walking in and immediately demanding attention. "I need you to get in the studio and record it. It's going to be the guys' first single off their next album, which I want to have finalized in the next few months."

"What?" asked John. "Why? We just released an album last summer."

"And I want to release another one this summer," Sebastian said. "We're very behind so now that Sam is able, I want to get right into the studio. I need songs coming out of you four left and right. And I need something to help boost Santana's album. A song with you on the radio will do the trick." He spotted Alex, hiding behind his sunglasses, and said, "You are ready, right?"

Tyler nudged Alex, who looked up and said, "Um, yeah. Yeah, sure."

"Good," Sebastian said. "Let's get all of you into the studio right away."

***

"Stefan!" Julie exclaimed as she pushed her stroller forward. She was at the park with her daughters and, though she could sense people snapping photographs from across the street, still felt a sense of privacy there, stopping only when she spotted Stefan jogging in her direction.

He halted just before crashing into the stroller and shouted, "Oh my... Sorry!"

She laughed and said, "As long as you don't fall on top of my girls, we're good. What are you doing here?"

"Just doing my daily workout," Stefan said, stretching his arms and twisting his body from side to side in a manner that displayed his muscles prominently. "I'm taking Alex out for a good time tonight. Hitting up the clubs and the bars. Being single."

"Why?" Julie asked with a laugh. Then she exclaimed, "Oh my gosh, that's right, it's V-Day! Oh no, I completely spaced out..."

Stefan gave her a sly smile and said, "Julie, are you and Sam..?"

She blushed. "Maybe. I don't know. With the Grammy's and the music and the girls, we haven't really had time to talk about what we're... But I guess tonight of all nights won't do any good. He's working on a track all afternoon and by the time he gets home it'll be a little late. So..."

"Ok, I have a crazy idea and you may not go for it," Stefan said, leaning in, "but I did have something planned out since like November that didn't quite pan out. I was going to take Shea down to my cabin but seeing as we're no longer dating... Why don't you and Sam go up there? You can take the girls or you can leave them here with, like, John or something. I don't know. Someone would totally watch them and if you can't, I will tell Alex it's his god-fatherly duty to. But the cabin is cozy, it's romantic... It's the perfect place for you and Sam to finally... Erm... Talk."