Chapter Thirty Five

Start from the beginning

By the time we unpack everything, eat and wash up, it's dark outside. And it's almost eight o'clock.

"Your place or mine?" He asks from the living room.

"What do you mean?" I say while scraping my hair up into a ponytail and then fixing it in the bathroom mirror.

"For the night, to sleep in. Your place or mine?" He repeats.

I smile to myself when he's not looking... He wants to spend the night with me.

"I don't mind." I call to him from the bathroom.

He appears at the door, walking in and wrapping his arms around my waist. "You choose." He smiles at me in the mirror.

"We can just stay here, all my stuff's here." I shrug, turning into him and giving him a hug. God I love him. I really really love him.

"About that, you can put some of your stuff in my place, if you wanna." He says, blushing slightly.

I look up at him and he mumbles "if you want."

"I might." I grin up at him and he chuckles.

"Ok well... What do you want to do tonight?" He asks and I shrug.

"You have any romantic ideas?" I laugh, but he just raises his brows devilishly... He does have an idea. "Go on then, tell me what you're thinking."

"We've done it before, you hated it but loved it at the same time..." He smirks and it takes a moment before it clicks.

"No way."

••••

"Why do you insist on torturing me." I squeeze onto his hand with a death grip as he shows me a ladder to the roof.

"Because I love you." He laughs, going ahead of me to climb up the thin wrought iron ladder.

I stop for a moment, letting a long breath out. I don't think I'll ever get used to hearing him say that.

"Come on!" He calls, peeping over the edge of the roof.

I moan, slowly crawling up the ladder. The wind hits me as soon as I stand up.

I feel like I'm about to go tumbling off the edge, but his hand grabs mine and he pulls me into the middle of our apartment blocks rather huge roof.

Just like last time at the hotel, I'm shocked by Seattle's beauty. Bright lights, dark air. It's breathtaking.

"How do you even know how to get up here?!" I laugh as he pulls me in.

"I know a thing or two." He smiles. "It's cool, innit." He looks around him, absorbing everything there is to see. But all I can look at is him.

He catches my staring gaze, matching it.

He places his lips against mine. He parts my lips with his tongue and kisses me slowly.

I can taste the mint off his breath and I can smell the cologne from his clothes. My arms hook up around his neck and he drapes his own arms down by my hips.

I pull away slowly, dropping my head. He places his chin on top of my head, squeezing me gently.

"I really do love you Ellen." He says over the wind, I barely hear him as the gushing gale almost carried the words away l, but I hear them.

Harrys POV

I tell her I love her again, but I don't know if she can hear me, damn Seattle's weather.

I suppose I could've chosen a better place to say it, the roof is pretty windy.

She doesn't say a word, just nuzzles her face into me.

This wasn't part of my plan, and I didn't expect nor want this to happen. But now it has, now I have her and she loves me, I'm glad it has happened.

So much just happened IT'S ALL A COMIN' TOGETHER NOW LADS

All the love.