DEJA P.O.V.    
I was so mad sitting there I really wanted to leave. Kalani told me mad shit and so did her friend. I can't keep looking like the dummy. I hate this bastard and as soon as I leave I'm out. Why do he have me hostage? And all these people is clearly watching like its a fucking show. "Durk moveeeeee. My mother needs me home." I said kicking him. "Stop fucking hitting me Deja. Ima violate you. If you was any of these other bitches I wouldve been beat you the fuck up stupid! But I'm trying to hold back! Because I will knock you the fuck out! I would wire your shit." He pressed his knuckles against my face and I smacked and kicked him. He grabbed me up. "Stop!" He yelled in my face and we start fighting. He wasnt swinging he was just bending my hands back. I was doing most of the hitting. "You a fucking Lame ass nigga, get off her." Lizzy came in but Rondo pulled her out. Durk shoved me back to the wall. "Bro just let her go!" Dontay said. "I was gonna let her go! And what you said check on her right?! Now we at this point!" He yelled at Dontay. I went to swing on him and from his reaction he put my arm to sleep by punching my muscle. It felt like he popped it. "Ouch!" I held my arm and really start crying because it was hurting a lot. "I'm really calling the police." I tried walking by and he didn't let me. But he looked a little worried. "Durk I really don't want to be with you after this. You really punched me. It's alright tho." I said trying to lift my arm but I couldn't and more tears fell out my eyes. "I didn't mean to do it Deja. I told you stop hitting me." He said still looking worried. "What's this address?" Some girl asked. "21--" Durk covered my mouth so I wouldn't say it. And the boys made her hang up. "Call the cops." I mouthed to Lizzy. "He won't let me out of his sight." She mouthed back. "Text somebody to do it please." I cried. "I'm trying." Lizzy mouthed back looking like she was ready to cry. Which means she was ready to attack Durk. "Go get my sneakers you fat bastard!" I yelled to Rex. "No bald head bitch." He said and Durk didn't say nothing. "Do you want to fight me?" I asked him. "Nah Durk got you." He teased me. "Durk lost the best thing that happened to him. Believe that." I rolled my eyes. "You can't even get passed him." Rex teased. "Adventurely he'll give up." I rolled my eyes. My arm was still hurting and I barely can move it.  "Did you call?" I asked Lizzy. "I'm trying. Rondo not letting me." She said. I'm fucking stuck in his corny ass house. I tried to just rush out. Getting passed Durk I still had his friends to answer to. I tried to get pass them but Durk was already pulling me back. "Don't fucking touch me!" I start swinging on him again. "Fucking stop before I fuck you up! Stop fucking hitting me!" Durk pushed me on the bed mad hard. I got up still ready to fight him. I punched him in his chest. "Try again." He said. "Cheating ass nigga." Lizzy came in the room. "Deja just stop fighting him because you guys are making a show." Lizzy whispered to me. "I don't care. I want to go home. I don't want to be in this house another second. And Dontay you whack for not getting your little brother. I swear but it's cool all you guys going to pay." I said starting to cry again. "Don't cry Deja." Lizzy held me. "No Durk violated me. He talk to whack bitches like we don't have sex all the time. I make sure I give him some before I leave. Like anything he ask for I do for him and I'm not talking sexual. Anything he want I give or get it for him. He cheating on me with bitches that can't do nothing for him!" I went to fight him again but Lizzy stopped me. "I did not do shit! And when you find that out you gonna feel stupid! I didn't fuck nobody! Come on that's corny! I don't even have conversations with girls. I love you Deja. You said you trust me so go the fuck to sleep and drink that liquor off." He said. "I want to go home! Why can't I?!" I got in his face. "Because I said no. Fuck outta here." He pushed me on the bed and start taking my sweater off. "Stoppppp." I said fighting him. "You don't need your sweater you not going no where." He took it off. "Ouch my arm." I cried. "Yo watch out." Durk said to Elizabeth. She got up and left and then he closed the door on all his friends. "Let me talk to you Deja." He said rubbing my arm. "Don't touch me!" I kicked him. "Stop fucking doing that!" He grabbed my foot. "So let me leave. I hate you Durk. I really do. This been the worst ever since we start going out." I said not really meaning it. "Oh word?" He asked. "Yes look at my arm!" I yelled. "Look at my skin. You SCRATCHED my whole body up. And you know I didn't mean to punch you that hard." He said massaging my muscles. "Can I leave?" I asked. "No Deja. You doing me real fucked up. You made me look crazy in front of my friends. I never wanted to even lay a finger on you. You made me punch your arm." He continued to stretch it out. "But Durk you cheated on me." I said as tears start to fall. "On my son life  them bitches lied to you! I don't have to cheat! Come on we do everything in bed fuck I need to cheat for. Only thing you don't give me head. But I don't give a fuck about that." Durk whispered. "Durk I don't believe you." I cried. "You dead ass?" He asked. "Im tired of taking you back. You making me look like a fool." I said honestly. "But I didn't do anything." He whined. "How do I know if that's true?" I asked. "I don't care about no female the way I care about you stink stink. I swear to my son. Only my family. But no other girls. I swear." He said. I laid down. I took my pants off and put my pajama pants on. I laid down and start crying. I don't know what to do. Durk just rubbed my back until I went to sleep.
Walking up the next day I had a nasty ass hang over. "Babe my stomach hurt." I told Durk. "Want me to buy you a pill?" He asked rubbing my stomach. "No. Just hold me. And why my stuff packed?" I asked. "You don't remember nothing from last night?" He asked me. "No I was bugging?" I asked. "We was fighting for a while two to three hours. I made a mistake and punched you in the arm and ya shit went dead. I felt like shit." Durk told me. "What was I doing?" Deja laughed. "Fighting and crying and trying to leave. I didn't let you. Then I realized we was making a show. I closed the door and ten minutes later you was sleeping." He held me. "Why were we fighting?" She asked. "Kalani said I was cheating on you and shit. And you really believed her." Durk said. "Babe I was wayyyyy too drunk." I laughed. "I knew you was ode fucked up when I swore on Lo Lo and you still didn't believe me." He kissed me. "Tssss. I'm sorry babe." I kissed him. "You was really trying to call the cops on me." Durk said. "I can't believe it. And my arm do hurt a little bit. Why would you punch me?" She laughed. "Cause I was telling Dthang like nigga you told me to check on her now you saying let her leave dub. And you swung, and it was a reflect." I said kissing her arm. "Did I curse out anybody else?" I asked. "Called Dthang a asshole or something like that for not getting his little brother and cursed out Rex and iinky. Regular." Durk said. "I'm going to apologize to Dthang I can careless about the rest." I said holding Durk and he continued telling me about yesterday.

VOTE
COMMENT