Epilogue

13 years later

     Tris POV

      "Becca! Lucas! Get down here now."
I yell to my 13 year old and 6 year old.
     "Fine coming!" Rebecca screams.
  "I have heard you are going on a date.  Is that true?"
      "Yes. I didn't want to tell you and dad because dad would probably murder him for looking at me."
      "Fair point," Toby says.
  "Jessie and I are just going to the movie theater to watch Paper Towns. That's it. Please let me go."
      "That's fine with us!"
   "N...that's fine with me." Tobias says after I elbow him. Idiot.
      "Well got to go. Bye!" And with that she walks out the door.
       "Twat did this have to do twith me?" Lucas asks.
       "You knew and didn't tell me."
"I didn't want to get my big sissy in twouble."
   "That's nice of you to stick up for your sister. But next time tell us."
     "Okay."

    Me and Tobias got married soon after we adopted lulu. I had Lucas and we put our kids in Roth elementary. They like it. They have made friends and everything. Chris and Will got married and had a child. Zeke and Shauna are engaged and are having twins again. Marlene and Uriah have 3 kids and are happily married. Lynn and Matthew are married and haven't decided on having kids. Our lives are great and we are still good friends. Our children even hang out too. I love my life and family and friends and always will. Let's just hope they have a great future and childhood.