Chpt.18: Home Sweet Home

I was in the hospital for 3 days after I gave birth. Let's just say it sucked.
    Right now, Tobias is signing me out and I have Baby Becca is in my arms sleeping. She has slept a lot.
    "Alrighty, you can leave right after you sign the papers." The nurse tells me.
     I sign the papers quickly and get out of that place.  Ughhh, hospitals. So clean and bright that it wouldn't be so bad if you died in there to get away from it all.
     On the way home, my favorite song comes on. Rebecca also wakes up. When Impossible by Shontelle comes on, her face lightens up. She must like it too.
     I start singing the song.
I remember years ago
Someone told me I should take
Caution when it comes to love
I did I did
You were strong and I was not
My illusion my mistake
I was careless I forgot
I did I did
And now
You left and there is nothing to say
You were gone and so effortlessly
You can go ahead and tell them
Tell them all I know now
Shout it from the roof tops
Right it on the sky line
All we had is gone now
Tell them I was happy
And my heart is broken
All my scars are open
Tell them what I hoped would be
Impossible. Impossible. Impossible. Impossible.
    The song keeps playing and before I know it, my daughter is sleeping. I don't really know how because my voice sounds like a dying bird trying to breath.
   "Your voice is beautiful." Tobias tells me.
   "You don't have to be nice because I'm your girlfriend and the mother of your child. My voice is terrible, I'm not pretty, and there is so much other girls out there but you choose me. Why?" I ask him.
     "Tris, all those things that you just said are the opposite of true. You are the perfect girl and if you don't believe me I will show you." He stops the car and gets out.
     Of course I get out to see what he is doing and I close the door. I turn around and gasp. Tobias is on one knee.
     "Tris, I love you with all my heart and if you left it would be taking the whole thing away and I would be dead. Your are smart, beautiful, kind, and funny. You are the girl I have always dreamed of and I finally got her. I love you Tris to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond, but most importantly from your heart to my heart. Tris, will you please allow me to love you with all my heart and accept this ring and marry me?" Tobias asks and by that time I am forming an ocean.
     "Yes! A million times yes! God I love you so much and I ant believe it and oh my go..." I am cut off by a lovely kiss to soon be broken by the thought of my child in the car alone.
    "Becca!" I scream and rush to the car door and open it.
    Few! She was asleep. No harm done.
We get inside the car and I tell him I love him so much.
     That night was the best night in my entire life. I am now a fiancé that I never thought I would become. I love it!