Chpt. 14: Time For the Gender

It has been 1 month since since me and Tobias have graduated. We both decided to go to DU.  I have my ultra sound tomorrow and we get to find out the gender. I think it's a girl but Tobias says it's a boy. Either way is fine with me.
       Right now I am laying on the couch watching Shadow Hunters. I love this show. Right when they start fighting, I get a knock on the door. I get up to answer it and my jaw drops when I see what it is. A big basket with all my favorite candy and movies with a not in it.
     Tris,
        I don't care what the gender is. I will love him/her no matter what. I hope you like my gift and I will see you in a little bit.
       Love ya bunches,
                     Tobias.

     That is so sweet I start to cry. I take the basket and put it on the counter in the kitchen. I decide I'm going to watch the movies later with the boy I love. So I go back to watching my show.

                        Time-skip

     It's 9:30 and me and Tobias are watching The Visit. It's supposed to be a horror movie but it seems like a comedy. I lean my head on Tobias's shoulder and feel my eyelids get heavy. Next thing I know, sleep overtakes me.
           The next morning, I awake somehow in my bed. I look over and see Tobias fast asleep. I decide to tease him. I kiss him on the lips and I feel a kiss back hard and passionate. He opens his eyes and pulls back.
      "Have a nice time tricking me?" He questions.
      "Wait how did yo... I thought out loud didn't I?" I asked.
      "Yup!" He says while popping the p.
  I get out of bed and realize today is the day I find the gender of our baby. I hurry up and get showered and dressed.  My appointment is at 1:45 today and it's 9:15 now.
      My outfit of the day is a purple sweater with love on it with some leggings and black boots. I have to wear stuff comfortable and large or I will look really fat. I do not want to look like Nicki Manaj's butt.
       When I am completely finished I go down and fix waffles.  Tobias loves waffles. And to top it off I make them chocolate waffles made out of dauntless cake batter. Ooh so good!
      By the time I'm done, Tobias is walking into the kitchen and its 10:36. We sit down at the table and have a nice peaceful conversation. After we are done we put our dishes away and watch tv for a bit.
      "You know babe, I have changed so much since I met you. You have showed me the side of me where everything is not just about me and dark souls. I have finally found my happy place and that place is you,Tobias. Thank you!" I randomly tell him.
       "I am so glad I helped you. You have been the light I always needed to find my way in the dark and you finally worked. I love you to  infinity and beyond." He replies.
       Luckily I am not wearing makeup at the moment because I would of looked like a panda.
        We watch tv for about 2 more hours and it is 12:59. I get up and go do my makeup that I need. I put on black mascara and eyeliner with a light purple eyeshadow.  I am not very good at makeup so I do the simple things.
      When I am done we get in the car and head to my doctors office.

                    Time-skip

      We are waiting in the room when Mrs. Remedy comes in. She asks me how I am feeling and I tell her. I am just ready to find out the gender.
       "Alright. If you would please lay back so I can do the normal routine but this time I will see the gender." She tells me.
     I lay back and feel the icy, blue gel on my stomach. Burr! I feel her move the wand around on my stomach the it stops.
     "Would you like to know the gender or wait?" She asks us.
      "Find out please," we tell her.
  "Alright parents, the gender is.............................a girl!"
      "Yay!!!" We scream. I swear people a mile away could probably hear us.
      We get our paper work and leave the building. That is going to be one of the best memories ever!