Chpt. 16: The Suprise

I have been home all day while Tobias is at college. I take online classes because I'm pregnant and don't want to get bullied.
      I am watching T.V. and I get really bored. Christina and the girls should be out of class right now, so I am going to call them.
phone convo.
    Hey girls what's up? -T
         Nothing much just chilling around the dorm. -C( shares room with all the girls.)
       Well do you and the girls want to come over and hang out?- T
      Sure!!!-C
   Okay, see ya in a bit. Bye love ya!-T
      Bye Trissy Poo-C
  "Don't call me that!"I scream into the phone, but she already hung up.

               Time skip!!!!!

    I hear a knock at the door right when I finished making the tea. I leave and go answer the door.
       "Hey! Come on in you guys!"
   They all start walking into my house and get comfy. I go and get the tea and bring it to them.
     "So guys I have some BIG news!  Will proposed!" Cristina screams while showing us her ring.
     "Omg! Chris, how long ago?" Marlene asks.
     "2 nights ago!"
"Why didn't you tell us sooner?" I ask her. 
      "I still couldn't believe it so you guys probably would've either." She responds.
     "Oh okay. Well...how's life? Tobias and I have been going to my doctors appointments and we learned that we are having a baby girl names Rebecca Anne Eaton. So ya. Somebody else go because I don't like the attention." I tell all of them. 
     "I'm going to be the godmother!" Christina yells before anyone else can say anything.
    "Whatevs." I say to her.
"My turn I guess. Me and Uriah found out that I'm pregnant. We don't know the gender but we know I'm 2 months along." Marlene tells us.
    All the girls gasp.
   "That is so sweet! My child and your child can grow up together!" I tell her happily.
  "Yup!" She responds.
       "Shauna and Lynn, why aren't you guys saying anything?" Chris asks them.
    "Uhhh.... We just don't have anything to say?" Shauna says but comes out like a question.
    "Spill." Marlene tells them.
"Fine. Zeke wants a kid but I don't know if I am going to be a good mom. I don't want to be a terrible mom and Zeke hate me for it." Shauna says while tearing up.
    "Oh sweetheart! You will be the best mom ever! If you want a kid, try for one. We will be by your side the whole way." I tell her.
    "Thank you so much!" She says while smiling." Okay Lynn, your next."
      "Fine. Okay, so I've been seeing this guy and well we are kind of dating so ya."
      "Lynn I am so happy for you!" Christina yells.
    "Thank you."
The rest of the evening was fun. The girls had the guys come over and Tobias and I held a game night. It was a blast.
     Soon we all left and I went to bed. These next few months are going to be fun.