Chpt.15: Baby Names

It's been about 5 days now since we found out the baby was a girl. We are starting to think of name now.
      "Hey babe, can I pick the first name, you pick the middle name and her last name will be Eaton?" I ask Tobias.
      "Sure."
Yay. Okay so this is the list of names I like:
       Aubrey
     Chloe
       Rebecca
     Zœ
       Allison
     Joice

      Tobias hands me a list of middle names that he likes.

               Anne
           Synthia
              Lila
         Irene
            Paige.

       So we take my favorite name and match it with his two favorite middle names and see if it works.

          Rebecca Anne Eaton
          Rebecca Irene Eaton

     We both are thinking about it until we finally decide.  Her name is going to be Rebecca Anne Eaton. Her nickname will be Becca. I love her name and I love her. I hope that I will be the best mom she will want and I hope she had the best life ever! If Tobias and I ever get married, I want to have two more kids. I want to have a family of five and live in this house. I really do hope my dreams will come true some day.

               Authors note!  
    Sorry for the very short chapter.  I did update 2 chapters today though! I would have updated more but I was doing Algebra til 9:30 and I kinda got tired. Anyways I hope you are liking the book so far and please comment if anything needs to be changed or if you have an idea that you want me to write about. Also if you give me and idea I will give credit to you if I remember, which I will try to. I hate when people steal other peoples idea. It drives me insane!🙀🙀🙀 I hope you have a lovely day!