Chpt. 9: Sickness

I awake by me jumping up and running to the bathroom. I bend over the toilet and puke my guts up. I don't know why. I never get sick.
     Right when I thought I was done, more bile comes up. Ughhh.  This sucks.
     I call Tobias and Chris to tell everybody I won't be at school today because I'm sick. Tobias offered to stay home and help me but I told him no because he needs to get good grades a graduate. 
     To start my day off I go down and make a large cup of coffee. After its finished brewing I go sit down on the couch and watch T.V.  I'm watching The American Life of a Teenage Girl when the channel makes a loud beep. That means something bad happened.
     "Breaking news. Natalie and Andrew Prior have been in a terrible car accident and have been sent to the hospital. Witnesses say that they turned the car and a drunk semi-driver hit the car dead on. We have not heard anything on about how they are but let's all pray they are okay. This is Sara Howell on  News channel 64."
       Omg. My parents are in the hospital. Shit.
       So I hurry and go throw on sweat pants and a t-shirt and head out the door.
      When I arrive at the Chicago hospital I run to the front desk.
     "Andrew and Natalie Prior. I am their daughter. What room?" I ask the front lady.
     "Room 106 on level 4."
   Right as I hear those words leave her mouth, I sprint to the room.
     When I enter the I see my mom and dad laying there, pale and lifeless.
    "Excuse me ma'am, can I speak to you out in the hall?" A doctor asks me.
     I nod my head.  We walk into the hall and he stops to talk to me.
   "Ms. Prior I am so sorry for your lose. You parents did not make it. They had passed when we brought them in. I will let you speak to them one last time before we leave them. I'm so sorry"
    And with that I go inside I talk to my mom.
    "Mommy I'm so sorry. I miss you already. Please just come back with me and we can live a happy life. Please don't leave me and Caleb. Mom your supposed to help me find my wedding dress and be a grandma to my children. Mom please come back, please!" I whisper shout while crying.
    I know she can't hear me but I still want her to know I love her and will never forget her.

                     Time skip

     After I visit my parents I decide to go to my doctors office to see what's wrong with me.
       When I enter the building, I ask for a checkup.
     "Hello Tris, what's wrong with you today?"  Mrs. Clairebell asks me.
    "Well I got up this morning and puked my guts up.  I have ate things today that I normally don't eat and I have cravings for chocolate. You tell me what's wrong." I tell her.
      "Go to the bathroom and pee on this." She says while handing me a box.
     As I'm walking to bathroom I read the box.  Pregnancy test. Pee on stick and after 5 minutes check it. + positive -negative.
      She thinks I'm pregnant. No. No. No. I cannot be preggo. Just no.
    When I get in there I pee on the stick. I wait 5 minutes and check it.
     What I see makes me happy and sad at the same time. It's......