Chpt. 17: Baby Becca

Authors note
    This chapter is gonna start off in a major time skip. I can't really think of anything to put in the time of 4 months. Sorry! Hope you guys enjoy the chappie!

               Tobias POV
    Me and Tris are sitting on the couch we she makes a loud groan.
      "Did my Becca Boo kick again?" I ask her.
      "Uhhh yea." She says while clutching her stomach.
     These past 4 months have been hectic. Shauna and Zeke are having a child together. Lynn got a promise ring from Mathew, her boyfriend. Marlene  is having twins, one girl and one boy. Chris and Will are getting married in 2 months and Tris and I are the maid of honor and the best man. Also, Becca has started kicking 2-3 months ago and sometimes hurts Tris. I hate to see my baby girl in pain.
      "Babe I'm going to the bathroom. I think I just peed myself from how bad that hurt. Could you help me up the stairs. I am still in a lot of pain." Tris asks me.
    "Sure."
  I start to carry her up the stairs and into the bathroom. When I come back down I go to sit on the couch. Right as I sit down, I hear a loud scream.

                   Tris POV

     I'm sitting on the couch when I feel a sharp pain. It is the worst one yet. I'm not going to tell Tobias because he would freak out. 
       All of a sudden, I feel wetness on my leg.
      "Babe I'm going to the bathroom. I think I peed myself from how bad that hurt. Could you help me up the stairs? I am still in a lot of pain." I ask him.
     "Sure"
  I am soon lifted off the ground and carried to the upstairs bathroom. When I get in there I feel another sharp pain.
That's when it hit me. The baby is coming!
      "Ahhhh!"
Tobias barges through the door.
   "I need to go to the hospital now!" I scream.

            Time skip to hospital

   I have been in the hospital for 6 hours and I finally had my 10 inches ready.
      The nurses come in and get ready and tell me to start pushing.
    I am screaming and squeezing Tobias' hand so hard I think I broke it.
    "It's okay. She will be out soon. Your doing great babe." Tobias yells over my screaming.
     "Shut up! You got me in this mess!" I scream back. That sounded really harsh. I will have to apologize later.
    After about 10 minutes of pushing, out comes Rebbeca. She is so cute that when she popped out she said "2 cute for you." Jk. But she is adorable.
      The nurses hand me my daughter after cleaning her up and I look at her appearances.
     She has Tobias' curly brown hair and his blue eyes. She has my small nose and thin lips. I love her!
     I let Tobias hold her and cuddle her to death.
     "Babe, I'm really sorry about what I said earlier. I didn't mean it to be so harsh." I tell him.
     "If I was going through labor. I would be saying F-U dauntless cake! You got me overwhelmed and made me have a child." I laugh.
      Him and his stupidity.
The night feels like it is forever but truly it has been like 3 hours. This is the perfect little family for right now and I love it.