Chpt.19: Home Date

I told Chris and the girls about Tobias proposing and I think they broke my eardrum. I am so happy though. I never would've thought a tomboy and a jock would get together and soon get married. Whoa!
      Today has been a long day. I have been cleaning the house and taking care of Rebecca. Tobias asked me on a date this morning and he said he would fix dinner and have the date here. A home date as he called it.
    I am so tired from today that I decide to take a nap.
    I'm walking down the isle in a nice long white dress getting ready to officially be Tris Eaton. But when I look into his eyes, I see something I have never saw before. It looked like they ha...
    I am awoken by a scream. I rush into Becca's room and see her crying. I assume she is hungry so I pull down my shirt and let her eat. She doesn't resist and and it kinda hurts. Oh well. It's part of being a mom.
     When my baby girl is done, I carry her into the living room and set her down on the couch. I start tickling her rapidly and she laughs so hard she starts coughing. I stop quickly and make sure she is alright. She smiles and moves around.
     Instead of making her cough again I decide to put on Peppa Pig and let her watch it. She loves this show. I sit her on my lap and bounce her up and down while she stares at the tv. Stupid Peppa Pig.
      Soon afterwards the door opens and in comes my fiancée.
     "Hey babe. I'm going to go get started on our meal tonight." He tells me while walking to the kitchen.
   "Okay, love you." I respond.
  "Love you too!"  He says all happily.

            Time skip to dinner

   "Time to eat!" Tobias yells.
I go in the kitchen and put Becca in the high chair.
    "Can you set my plate while I get her food ready?" I ask him.
     "Anything for you."
  I go to the fridge and grab her pre bottled milk(don't know if that's a thing) and then go to the pantry to grab mashed peas and carrots. Gross but good to her.
     I put them on her high chair and sit down to my lovely meal. We are having steak, mashed potatoes, corn, and wine. Yum!
     I cut up my steak while Tobias is making airplane noises and feeding our child. That man is crazy but adorable. When I am finished I look up and laugh. Tobias has green and orange crap all over his face. Haha!
     "Hey uh babe? You got a little something right here." I tell him while waving my hand in front of my face.
    "Not funny" he says while smirking.
  "Your smirk says otherwise." I laugh.
     He gets a napkin and cleans it off.
"So I graduate college in 1 month because I took all my classes quickly. You graduate next week because of online school. I was thinking when we both finish college, we can invite the gang and go to your parents beach house in Florida?" He asks.
      "Sure, sounds good."
"Great!"
     We finish off dinner talking about Rebecca, the beach house, and wedding plans. We decided that Chris and Zeke are the maid of honor and best man. They have been by our sides the whole time. They deserve it. Our wedding is going to be after our little vacation too. I just hope this all works out how its planned.