Chpt. 22

After chasing Uri around the house for like and hour, I walk back into the kitchen for my food that I made. I look down fixing to take a bite and notice it's  soggy. Shit! So I dump the rest out and put the bowl in the sink.
       I walk upstairs into my room and see Tobias and Rebecca cuddling. I pull out my phone and take a picture. That's my new lock screen.
     "Boo!" Tobias jumps up and screams at me. Becca and him are laughing like maniacs. WTF?
    "You scared the living shit out of me!" I yell at him.
     "Ya but it was hilarious. You thought we were sleeping."he says,"Best prank ever, princess!"
     She laughs even more while high giving him. Or should I say low five.
       "Aren't we fixing to go swimming?" I ask him.
     "Yea, everyone is down there besides us and Uriah because he probably is still hiding from you."
      "Then lets get dressed and go swimming. Let's match so wear our red bathing suits."
       I find our bathing suits in our bag and pull them out. I take mine and change as fast as I can because I want to go swimming.
     After I'm done I help Becca with her little suit. She keeps laughing for some reason, so I turn around and look. I see Tobias standing there like an angel doing nothing.
     Oh well! I finish changing her and turn to Tobias.
    "Would you help meeee put on my bathing suit?" He asks.
     I have an idea!
  "Sure,why not." He take off his TightyWhiteys and I help pull up his trunks. When it reaches the top I pull really hard.
     "Owwww! Stop stop stop!" He screeches.
     I stop." That's what you get for doing whatever you did when I was changing Becca."
     We head downstairs and get the sunscreen. We put it on and walk outside. When we reach the beach we see everyone red from burns.
     "Hahahaha!" Tobias and I say in unison.
     "Not funny. I messed up my perfect face!" Chris yelps.
     "Here, I will help!" And I wade towards her and splash her with water. 
    "Hey!"
"Don't complain about it then!" I tell her.
      We swim and relax the rest of the evening. Tobias and I even taught Becca how to kick her legs and splash people. Well the splashing part was him.
     "Come on guys lets go get dressed and watch movies!" I yell to them.
     We run up to the house and get dressed. I hurry up changing then help Tobias change Rebecca in her little Peppa Pig Pj's. She looks adorbs! 
     We finish and walk down to the living room and get settled.
     We watch tons of Disney movies and sooner or later, Becca is asleep on my lap.  Not too long after my head ends up on Tobias's shoulder. This was the best night ever!