Chpt. 7: The Baby

It's 3:00 pm and I have to get ready for Four to come over. Yes he's my boyfriend and I should be comfortable enough to let him see my house normally but I want it to look nice for his first visit. I have and hour and 30 minutes to make it look good.
      First, I start with the kitchen. I put the dishes in dishwasher clean the counters. 
    Next, I work on the living room. I vacuum and straighten up the pillows on the couches.
    I then go to the bathroom and clean the mirror, toilet, sink, and tub. Even though we aren't showering, it needs to be clean.
    Last but not least, I clean my room. I pick up all my dirty clothes and put them in a basket. I make my bed and hang up my clean clothes.
    By the time I'm done, I have 30 minutes to get myself ready. I start by taking a 5 minute shower. When I get out, I put on a pair of dark skinny jeans with a maroon shirt that says Nobody's Perfect (except me).
     For my hair, I put it in a ponytail and curl it. I don't put any makeup on because to me, a guy should like you for what you look like without an extra 20 pounds of makeup on your face.
     After I am completely done, I hear a doorbell. I run down the stairs and almost slip, but luckily I catch myself.
     I open the door to a handsome looking Four. I greet him and let him in. Right before I get the baby, I give him a hug. He winces in pain.
      "Four, why did you just wince when I hugged you?" I asked him.
       "Uhhhhh..... No reason." He said while scratching the back of his neck.
      "Your lying. Did I do something?" I respond.
     "No I promise you didn't do anything." He told me. "My father did" he mumbled under his breath.
       I heard him and he didn't notice. 
   "Four Eaton! Your father did this? What kind of father is he? I am going to kill him if he doesn't die in prison." I yell at him.
     "Tris no! This is my problem, not yours. I don't want him hurting you too." He tells me.
     "Alright. Let's just work on this project."

                    Fours POV
  We head up to Tris's room after that conversation. I still think she is going to call no matter what she told me.
     When I enter her room, I see black everywhere with a whole bunch of skulls and ACDC posters. Let's just say she is a bad girl.
     "So what do we do first?" I ask her.
Right before she responds, Loki starts crying.
     "I got it." She says while walking to the homemade crib she made.
     "I have tried feeding it, burping it, changing his diaper, and singing to it. Nothing is working!" Tris yells getting frustrated. 
    "Here let me try."
   Tris hands me Loki and I start to cuddle him into my neck. The baby starts to quiet down so I rock him to sleep.
     "How did you do that?" She asks me.
  "I have always wanted to have kids with a lovely lady so I have learned how to take care of a child." I tell her.
    "Four, that is so sweet. I wish I could be the lovely lady to give them to you." She whispers.
    "Tris, don't call me that. My name is Tobias. I only want people who love me know that. I know that you love me so I want you to call me that." I tell her.
    I kiss her and she kisses back immediately. I kiss her harder and it turns into a full make out session. I push her onto the bed and keep kissing her. Her nails dig into me and I stop to take my shirt and pants off. She pushes me off to take her clothes off.
      We are both in our undergarments. We keep kissing and she takes my hands and puts them on her bra clasp. I I undo it and take it off. She pulls my underwear down and I pull hers.
      We are now completely naked.
   "Are you sure?" I ask her.
        She just nods.
I enter her slowly and then start going faster.  I keep doing this until my climax hits me.
       Out of all of that, there was one part I absolutely loved.
        I gave my v-card to the girl I want to spend the rest of my life with.