Welcome Back

Mia's Pov

Everyone was so happy that this little prank thing was over. Especially me I don't want any more deaths around here.

Meanwhile me and Alex were doing great. He asked me to move in. I was surprised at first, but I said yes. A good guy is hard to come by. We've been dating for a few months now. We spent nearly everyday together so it only made since. The only problems is that crazy bitch Sunshine. I don't want to be in a house full of drugs. Alex promised to kick her out if she does them around me. I hated her even more for getting Jacob stuck on that stuff. He never quit because I see him over here all the time. It's a shame after all we've done for him.

I was supposed to tell my friends. Lately they've got there own issues. So I decided to up and leave while the others were out. Everyone was celebrating Jacob being alive.

A few weeks later.....

Living with Alex wasn't what I expected. He was so sweet at first. But then I noticed a change in him. He started acting crazy. I didn't know what to do. He would come home late at high and beat the shit out of me. I'm starting to think he's on drugs too. One night he made me snort cocaine. I've never done drugs before and I wasn't about to start. Alex threatened to kill me if I didn't. I value my life so I did what he said. Before I know it I got addicted. It became natural. I wanted more and more. I didn't feel a thing when I was high. I didn't even care if Alex beat me as long as I got my fix.

My friend kept calling me. I never answered I just kept it moving. I didn't care about anything but these drugs.

"Baby you gotta slow down. I can't support your bad habit." Says Alex

"Then why did you get me hooked?"

"I didn't know this was gonna happen." Says Alex

"Too late for that."

He has some nerve telling me to stop. Did he not see his sister who would inject anything into her body. She's the one who started all of this. I'm sure she made him get on it too.

When I looked in the mirror I didn't recognize myself. My once beautiful curly hair looked a mess. My eyes had bags under them. My skin looked pale and my lips were very dry. My eyes looked crazy. My once beautiful curvy self was now extremely thin. I haven't been eating for weeks. All I wanted to do was get high. As much as I hated Sunshine, she became my new best friend. Together me and her would snort together. Jacob couldn't keep up with us. We were on another level. When I wasn't snorting I was in the club drinking away my problems.

One night I ran into my old friends.

"Omg Mia what happen to you?" Asked Aaliyah

"Nothing I'm fine."

"You look awful what has that evil bitch done to you." Says Aaliyah

"She didn't do anything. This is my life now so just accept it." I turned and walked away.

Things got so bad that Alex broke up with me. He packed all his things and left. He told me to find him when I got back to myself. Silly him Mia is gone. I'm angel now. 😊 That was the name Sunshine gave me. I liked it and since then I just went with the flow. One night I got so wasted. I woke up next to some guy.

I looked under the sheets and saw that I was naked. "What the did we have sex?"

"Yes don't you remember?" Asked this guy with long dreads.

"We had a good ass time." Says sunshine popping up from under the sheets.

Now I know I didn't sleep with her. I don't go that way. 😳

"Relax we didn't sleep together. We just shared Ariel that's all."💁 Says sunshine

I can't believe this what the hell was happened to me. I couldn't even think straight. I grabbed my robe and went downstairs. Once I found my shit I snorted until I was in la la land. That's the only thing that makes me happy.

"Don't be mad." Says Sunshine

"I'm not mad I'm just confused."

"Good then you don't mind if we do it again sometime?" Asks Sunshine sitting on my lap 😨

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play stupid me and you have had sex every night this week. You love me and I love you." Says Sunshine

"Stop it just stop you killing my mood. Bitch don't kill my vibe." 😒👏👏

"Fine Ill leave you alone." Sunshines gets off me and heads back upstairs.

I have no idea what is going on. It must be the drugs cuz I don't do this. This isn't Mia it's Angel. The old me would never sleep with two people at one time. Let alone be with a girl.

I need someone to talk to. I really need my friends. 😭😔

I'm sure they all hate me by now. I pull out my phone and see a bunch of missed calls.

I call them back. Aaliyah answers on the first ring.

"Please help me A."

"What's wrong Mia?" Asks Aaliyah

"I need you please come get me."

"I'm on my way." Says Aaliyah

I can't do this anymore. The drug life is not for me. I go back upstairs and get dressed. I don't even bother with Sunshine. It's time to get the help that I need. It's time I go to rehab. I don't want to overdose and die. 😩

Aaliyah came in and helped me leave. I was just out the door when someone stopped me.

"Angel don't go please I love you. Don't you wanna stay with me. We can go snort together." Says Sunshine

"Please I need to leave."

"Don't go I love you." Says sunshine

"Get in the car, says Aaliyah.

I do what she says and get in the car.

I see Aaliyah and Sunshine arguing. Next thing I know she punches her in the face. Sunshine falls to the ground. I start to feel a little bad.

Aaliyah gets in the car and drives off. I don't know what I'd do without my friends. I really lost myself in this world. I needed my mother more than ever. She would always tell me what to do. I never felt so empty in my life.

When I get home everyone is waiting for me except for Nikki.

"Where is Nikki?"

"She's in the hospital, she's been really sick lately." Says Natalie

"Sick what's wrong with her?"

"You don't know? She has HIV." Says Natalie

I almost dropped to the floor. Where have I been. All this stuff has happen and I had no idea. I was too busy getting high to care about anything.

"Don't worry about that right now. Lets focus on getting you better." Says Natalie

"Yeah we're all here for you." Says Jacob

"Thanks I needed to hear that. These last few months have been awful. Alex dumped me and I was stuck with his sister."

"That must've been awful. That girl is crazy." Says Natalie

"She's not that bad. She was good to me."

"Stop that don't fall her. She's playing with you." Says Aaliyah

"No you don't know her like I do." I find myself saying.

"What has she done to you?" Asks Jacob

"Don't act like you don't know. She did the same thing to you."

He looks away from me suddenly turning red.

She has a spell on people. Just when I thought I didn't want to see her ever again.

"Come on let's eat. You look sickly," says Melanie.

"Food sounds nice I don't eat much."

"I'm so happy you're okay." Says Aaliyah

"Yeah me too," says Melanie.

"Group hug," says Jacob.

They all crowd around me and hug me. It feels good to be loved again. It's been so long since I've been home.
--------------------------------------------
😈