Can You Handle It?

Aaliyah's Pov

I'm so happy that Ray has decided to do angry management. I'm even more happy that he's actually changed. He apologized to Jacob, Chris, and more importantly Natalie. A man should never put his hands on his lady. Beating up your girl does not make you a man.

Things with Jacob couldn't be better. We don't argue anymore and he's really helpful. My pregnancy might not be so bad after all. One morning I woke up and started puking my brains out. Jacob brushed my hair and rubbed my back the whole time. He even carried me to the bed I was so weak. All I wanted to do was sleep. I had all this weird food interests. I started eating pickles with everything. I hate pickles I'm a picky eater.

I started to gain a lot of weight. At first I no one said anything but of course Jacob noticed. I tried my best to hide my baby bump with baggy clothes. It didn't work news had spread that I was pregnant. As weeks went by I didn't want to do anything but eat and sleep. Jacob would serve me breakfast in bed everyday he even massaged my feet. 😍 Sometimes he would brush my hair for me too.

I'm not gonna lie I love being pampered everyone treats me like a princess. 👑

Everyone was happy about me and Jacobs unborn baby. Everyone except my mom she nearly passed out. She was so angry she slapped Jacob. She screamed "this is all his fault he's noting but a thug. I knew he was no good I never liked him from day one. I can't believe you were fucking under my roof. I didn't raise you to sleep with just anyone." Nothing I said would calm her down. She kicked me out now I'm staying with Jacob at his house. Mama Perez is the sweetest lady you will ever meet. She's so pretty and looks so young. She welcomed me to her home with open arms.

"My son loves you therefore I love you." Said Mama Perez. She volunteered to watch the baby when he comes. That's right I found out we're having a little boy. We decided to name him Prince. That's exactly how we will treat him. I will soil him to death. I will never kick him out like my mom did. No matter how angry I might be.

At school Anthony would look the other way. I think he had a thing for me. Too bad it didn't work out. Jacob has and always will be my price charming. He's my first love and the only boy that I will ever love. He was my first and I intend to stay with him the rest of my life. I know we had our ups and downs but who hasn't. It has only made is stronger. Believe it or not I really think this baby is the answer to our problems. Ever since I got Pregnant Jacob has really stepped up. He's already bought a bunch of clothes for the baby.

I was really happy with how I'm looking lately. I've gotten a lot curvy I'm in love. Jacob can't keep his hands off of me. Everyone tells me I'm glowing. 😳

Later on I went to have lunch with my girls.

"You look so pretty pregnant." Says Cecilia Its like you're glowing you better go." 💁

"Thanks love everyone had been telling me that. Maybe getting pregnant wasn't such a bad idea after all."

"No you don't mean that", says Melanie

"Yes I do my life couldn't be better."

"You're forgetting that your mom kicked you out of your house and your 16 and pregnant." Says Melanie

"Don't ruin my good mood. I feel great and now your raining on my parade. As far as I'm concerned I'm happy."

"I agree there's nothing wrong with you being pregnant. Having a baby is such a beautiful thing. It really changed you," says Natalie

"Don't listen to her she's 17 with a 2 year old and pregnant with another baby." Says Melanie

"At least there happy right?" Says Nikki