Obsession Part 1

Natalie's Pov

After what just happened with Chris, I was in complete shock. I never felt so ashamed in my life. Everything he said was true so I couldn't even front.

I was just about check on Hazel when Lorenzo walked through the front door. He had a huge teddy bear and some shopping bags.

"Where have you been?"

"Oh no where just shopping. Where's Hazel I have a surprise for her?"

"She's asleep the baby had a long day."

"Alright I'll just give it to her later then. What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing I just have a lot on my mind."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Not really but if you must know. Chris just went off on me. Calling me a hoe and a bunch of other heartless names." 😐

"I'm sorry he did that to you baby . I had no idea he was like that. Want me to talk to him?"

"No just give him time I'm sure he'll get over it."

"Okay whatever you say just know that I love you and I'm not going anywhere. Your mine and I'm not sharing."

Lorenzo reaches over and hugs me.

"I needed to hear that because I've been having some doubts about us."

"Like what?"

"For some reason I feel like your cheating on me. Are you up to your old tricks again?"

"What we've talked about this I'm not cheating on you. The only girl I want is you. I hate when you get like this. I know in the past I've been a jerk, but I've changed since then. I want to make you and Hazel proud."

"You promise?"

"Baby I promise I'm never going to hurt you again. I already lost you once I can't lose you again."

"Good because I can't handle you leaving me again."

__________________________

Jacob Pov

When I get to Aaliyah's house the lights are on. So she must be home I knock on the door.

She opens it and looks shocked.

"Jacob what are you doing here?" 😨

"I came to tell you the truth. We need to talk like now!"

"Fine make it quick i have a date."

"Look I need you to know why I cheated on you. I'm addicted to sex and I can't control my needs. I've been sleeping with this girl named Katie but she's just my bitch. I'm not going out with her. We just sleep together that's it. "

"I can't believe what your saying right now. So that makes it all better. You think I'm gonna forgive you that easy. Jacob Emmanuel Perez you disgust me. I want nothing to do with you. I'd rather be alone than with someone who comes up with this shit. I want you to leave right now. Don't come back until you can man up. Apologize for hurting me. That's not a real honest apology. To think I was gonna let you be my everything. Get the fuck off my porch now!"

"But baby I love you."

"I don't care leave now."

"Fine but this isn't over. I won't give up on you that fast. We belong together. I know you want me back because I want you. No one else can compare to me. I'm a living breathing piece of art. You need me your nothing without me. Remember that next time you need someone to cry on. I was there for you when your so called friends weren't around. I love you Aaliyah your mine."

I kiss Aaliyah like my life depended on it. Then I walk away glad to get everything off my chest. Now all I need to do is dump Katie it's over. I no longer will need her.

Aaliyah is in denial she will never get over me. I'm her everything and she knows it. Maybe this is an obsession. She has no idea what I'm capable of. Every night I will come by her house and read her poetry. I will climb up to her window and watch her sleep. At school I will wait for her outside every single class she has. At lunch I will be waiting for her even at her locker. When she leaves the bathroom ill be waiting outside the restroom. When she's thirsty I'll have a bottle of water at her side. She will never get rid of me. Little does she know this is just the beginning. No one knows what I did to my last girlfriend. Well except for my boys. If she's not careful she'll end up just like Lizzie. She went missing and was never found. Hahahhahaha she didn't go missing I made her disapear for ever. They never found her body.

I don't want to hurt her. So ill just give her some time. I love Aaliyah she belongs to me. No one I mean no one will stop me from getting what I want. She made a big mistake breaking up with me. If she ever dumps me again ill slap the shit out of her. 👋

Why can't females just do what I say why must they talk back and question me. They should learn to be told what to do and how to do it. I'm the boss and she will do what I say. She is my princess and I'm the prince!