Low down and dirty Part 1

Chris Pov

I felt bad about going in Natalie. I mean she is my friend. So I decided to stop by and apologize. Nikki threatened to stop having sex with me 😫

I got dress left Nikki a stop and jumped in my car. When I got to her house both cars were in the drive way. I started knocking on the door. No one answered but I heard screaming. I broke that door down Dan ran to where the noise was coming from.

I went into the kitchen to see what was going on. I saw Lorenzo over Natalie slapping her. "Shut up you worthless bitch. You do whatever I tell you to do."

That's one thing I can't stand is a guy beating up on his girl. I run upstairs to find Hazel. She was in her room hiding under her bed. "Hazel come from under there it's Uncle Chris. It's okay I'm here no one is going to hurt you."

I pick her and she holds me close. I take her downstairs and to my car. I want you to stay in the car ill be right back don't move okay?"

"Okay uncle Chris me don't move."

I lock the door and go back inside.

Once I get inside I don't hear anymore screaming. Lorenzo is sitting in a chair and Natalie is on the floor crying there's blood everywhere and she has a black eye.

"You did not just come into my house like that."

"Shut up you woman beater. Don't ever put your hands on my friend again."

I pick him up by his collar so we're face to face. Your a bitch ass nigga you know that."

I punch Lorenzo right in his nose. He falls to the floor. I get some ice from the freezer and hand it to Natalie.

At first she doesn't say anything. "I thought you hated me?"

"I never said that I was just mad be lucky I'm here. Otherwise your ass would be dead. He wasn't playing either. I don't want Hazel to see this. You need to leave this bum."

"That's what I was trying to. Before he decided to get all Ike and Tina on me. Ray called me and me everything. He's been dealing. I should have known better."

"Now you do so what are you gonna do ." You can't stay here he will keep hurting you. Ill kick him out. Dude you need to get up and leave. Pack your shit and get out or ima break your face. 😡

"Fine I'm out and I'm not coming back this time. Natalie you ain't shit."

He gets up and leaves. "Wow that's how you talk to the mother of your child. No respect for that at all."

"Thank you for saving my life Chris. I have no idea what I would do without you."

"That's what I'm here for."

She hugs me and walk out the kitchen. Go pack some clothes you can't stay here just incase he comes back. You can stay with me and Nikki. There is more than enough room for you and Hazel."

"Okay ill be back then."

I walk outside and go get Hazel. You can come out now I unlock the door. The bad guy is gone I promise."

I pick her up and bring her back inside. Natalie has a suitcase and some bags.

"Is that all you need?"

"Yeah that's it ill be fine. I'm going to switch the locks as soon as I get a chance."

"Good now lets get out of here." I put Hazel down and help her with her bags.

When I get back home Nikki is eating some nachos.

"What happened to your face Natalie are you okay?"

"Yeah Nik I'm fine. Chris saved me Lorenzo was beating the crap out of me."

"Look at my boo saving lives and what not. I'm so proud of you."

Nikki stand on her tippy toes and kisses me.

"I'll always be there when someone needs me. I don't like seeing my friends get slapped around. Besides that bum deserved what he got. You should really press charges just incase he comes back."

"Yeah Chris is right you should and don't worry we're both here for you. Let me call the others we need a family meeting."

10 minutes later the crew is here. Even Ray came too 😳

It was a little awkward at first. Everyone was hugging Natalie Aaliyah plays with Hazel.

"Can we talk?"

"Sure."

"I'm sorry about Lorenzo I'm glad your okay."

"Thanks me too. I'm sorry for hurting you. I guess I got my karma huh?"

"Yeah I guess so but I'm not happy about that. I really miss you and I still love you. Ill never stop loving you."

"Aw that's so sweet I miss you too. Wi you forgive me even after all that I put you through? I'm nothing without you Lorenzo was good at tricking people. I thought I was happy. I only did it for Hazel so she could have a family. You were a better father than him. When I tried to leave he got mad. I think he was high or drunk. What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing is wrong with you your just lost. You need me because your lost in this world. Your really clueless without me to be honest."

"Your right Ray I don't know what I would do without you. I really don't deserve you."

"I don't care I want you back."

"This time lets start over and go slow. I'm not leaving without you."

"That's fine with me."

"Oh look there back together again. 😑 Just don't be back and forth. Ain't nobody got time for that shit."

"I'm hungry lets go out to eat. Time to celebrate life and Natalie being safe."

"I'm down don't gotta ask me twice."

"Craig your in love with food."

"Food time lets go."

We all get in different cars. I drive with Nikki, Hazel. Ray Drives with Jacob Aaliyah and Natalie.

Mia Mel Craig and Cecilia and drive together.

__________________________

This is just beginning much more drama to come 😏