Girls Vs. Boys

(Cecilia's Pov)

After last night, we were all exhausted. I've never partied like that in my life. Craig and I ate so much food. From what I heard we were the best behaved. Apparently Aaliyah and Jacob got high, Mia got drunk, and Nikki and Chris went crazy. I have no idea why they acted so reckless. Then again it's a party. Our generation is to another level.

When Monday comes, all of us are dreading it. School is honestly a waste of time. I'd rather be home schooled less drama, and stress. We decide to not go to school. Until we all hang out at Natalie's house, since her parents are never home. The door bell rings, but none of us get up to get it.

"Is someone gonna answer the door, "screams Natalie from the hallway.

"My body is still on fire so I'm not getting it ," says Nikki.

"Huh that was the door bell?" Asks Aaliyah.

Clearly she's still under the influence and has no clue what's going on. Not too mention she has had the muchies all weekend. We can say something and she'll randomly burst out laughing.

"Fine ill get it you guys are so lazy." I say annoyed

I open the door and see Chris, Ray, Jacob, and Craig. "Hey says Craig.

I let them in and sit back down. Craig sits down next me then gives me a hug, he smells like Pancakes. Suddenly I feel hungry all over again.

"Hey," says the girls.

"You guys sound dead", says Ray.

"Well that party was crazy we were a little too turnt up", says Melanie.

"I'm surprised your alive after all you had to drink", says Ray.

"I can handle anything", says Melanie.

"I see" , says Ray.

Chris takes a seat down next to Nikki. Jacob looks around and says " Is there anything to eat I'm starving?" Asks Jacob.

"How are you hungry we just came from iHop?" Asks Craig.

"I don't know I'm just hungry." Snaps Jacob

"Well go in the kitchen and help yourself," says Aaliyah. She gets up and Jacob follows after her.

"Where's Natalie and Mia ?" Asks Ray.

"There both upstairs, go up the stairs go straight then take a Left. Her bedroom is right on the left", says Nikki.

"K thanks," says Ray. He gets up and walks out of the living room.

"So did you have a good time at the party?" Asks Craig

"Yeah I did , especially since you were there", I say to Craig. The food was off the chain."

"Yes it was. Not only that everyone was acting a fool. I bet you half of them don't remember what they did. Glad to be Team Sober", says Craig.

We high five each other. "Swag," I say to Craig.

Jacob and Aaliyah come from out the kitchen with a bag of Doritos and some Apple "Is it me or is Jacob and Aaliyah acting really strange?" I ask Craig

"Nah they are acting strange. They've never been under the influence before so it'll take them awhile to get used to it." Reply's Craig

"I'm bored lets have a dance battle," says Craig.

"I'm down y'all in?" Asks Chris

"Heck yeah were down for a dance battle. You can't beat us me and my girls got skills", says Aaliyah.