Chapter 3: Beach Fun

Saturday May 29th

I woke up at 7am the next morning to my alarm going off. The song Locked Away by Adam Levine rang through my bedroom as I slammed my hand down on my alarm clock. Realizing today was the day we were leaving for San Diego I swung my quilt off me and jumped out of bed, running towards my bathroom and jumping straight into the shower. I washed my hair and body and after shaving everywhere I got out. I dried my hair and put it in a plat down my back. I then got into my white and purple stripy bikini knowing I would be in the ocean today. I then put on one of the dresses I brought yesterday. It was white on the top and then just below my size D boobs there was a brown belt, then below the belt it was light pink with yellow, light blue, light green and hot pink flowers scattered on it. This was a beautiful dress. I matched it with my silver locket shaped as a love heart with swirls on it that Noah got me last year for my birthday that said I love you on it. It had a picture of me and him in it from our first date. The one good thing about my birthday was that it was in the Summer, it was July 10th and it made me the oldest in the year, well one of the oldest, it means I'm one of the few to graduate 18 and not 17. I then slipped on some brown sandals and walked into my bedroom. I got out my brown side bag and put my purse and phone in it and then grabbed my massive suitcase. The door bell went and mom answered it, welcoming Kate, Jack, Cameron, Noah and their little doggy Jasper in. I got to the bottom and placed my suitcase and bag down.

"Jasper. Come here boy." I said to Jasper.

He came over to me and I bent down to his small size and stroked him and gave him a kiss on the head.

"So I'm her boyfriend and Jasper gets more loving than me." Noah said.

"You may be my boyfriend but Jasper is my likkle baby boy." I replied in a baby voice.

Everyone laughed then as I made my way over to Noah and pecked him on the cheek and fluffed his hair.

"Is that better baby?" I joked.

"Haha, where is Anna?" He asked.

"Here." Anna called out coming into the hallway with a glass of juice in her hand. "You take ages to get ready you do. I heard you get up at 7, it is now half 8." She laughed.

"Hey we can't all get ready in half hour and look amazing. Your lucky I haven't put make-up on or I would still be up there, I decided to go natural today." I told her.

"You look beautiful natural, you don't need to coat make-up on yourself to look nice." Noah commented.

"Okay boys and girls, how about we all grab our stuff and get into our respectable cars." Kate suggested.

We all agreed and then walked outside. We were going between 2 cars, Kate has a 7 seater car. A lot of people don't get why she has such a big car but since Kate is an interior designer she has to transport a lot of material and stuff from place to place. They have another 2 cars, one 5 seater for Jack and another 5 seater for Noah but they are staying at their home. Then Dave is bringing his 5 seater car. Kate, Cameron, Anna, myself, Noah and Charlotte are going in Kate's car and Jack, Dave, mom and Jasper are going in Dave's car. We all piled into our respectable cars as we started the drive.

........................................................................................................................

4 hours later and we finally arrived in San Diego at the beach house. It should have been 3 hours but thanks to traffic and us stopping off for a drink it took us that one hour longer. I got out of the car and stretched after sleeping most of the way and now having a killer back ache. I looked at Noah and he was still annoyed with me. I had snapped at him in the car when he woke me up to tell me that we were making a pit stop. My exact words were: why do you have to be such an irritating person all the time, I'm tired and I need my sleep.