Please Read

Hello, ReynaJessica here.

ReynaJessica sounds a little too much, huh?

Call me Jessica from now on.

Now back to the real reason why I'm writing this suppose to be last author note.

So I officially end this series ^___^

I can't believe I actually wrote a story and finished it because I don't usually do that. I always write a story then abandon it when I lost interest. I guess Big Hero Six is an exception.

I'm not going dramatic but thank you for those who read, voted and comment on my story. You are appreciated and I'm currently giving you a thousand hugs :D

I am revising "Loving My Rival" and "Mean Heart". All the chapters are rushed and unedited and no proof read so there are tons of grammatical errors and mistakes. I will be editing the two of them, not only for the mistakes but I will also be changing some of the plot lines. So if you decided to reread the story, and read a chapter that is revised and found it completely different than before, don't be confused.

The revising might take a long while for I am only using the Wattpad App and it is annoyingly replacing the edited version back to the older version. G R R.

I am positive that the REVISED VERSION is much much better than the OLD VERSION. Plus the description is improved.

Anyway, here are some more announcements:

"Black Swan (Carlos De Vil x Reader)" is discontinued.

"Trouble Maker (Hiro Hamada x Reader)" is posted. Please go and check it out. I am quite excited to finish it because of the plot twist I twisted at the end >:)

I also made another Wattpad account and that's where I post all my non fan fiction stories. Please visit -maiden . I already posted my first story entitled "Dumbstruck".

Please do tell me if there's a confirmed sequel for Big Hero Six. I need to know because I have an awesome plot in mind already.

That's all for now and happy living.

*B R O F I S T      FROM      ME*

xoxoReynaJessica