Chapter 9: How It Needs To Start

"Just because I'm quiet, it doesn't mean I accepted your judgment. I was simply keeping my opinions to myself because you're not ready to learn the truth about your insecurities."

--

(DELETED) AND UPDATED!
--

"Is that clear?!"

The whole auditorium was silent like an abandoned house, only the sound of the breeze coming from nowhere entering everyone's ears.

You had earlier called for the students to gather at this arena like auditorium and you told them about your first step to your success to drive away Tadashi from your town, from your life as you would like to rephrase. Of course, after being threatened to give them lower grades in academics, sports and conduct, the students had no choice but to agree to your announcement. You knew they still have a heart despite being spoiled ad bratty and they still have a growing tree of shame in them, but you couldn't care less about how they would handle the guilt that would soon follow after they have finally done your demand.

You knew how it felt to be guilty, to have sadness and remorse ruling your life but that was before. You finally had the courage to manipulate people to do the deed and feel the consequences instead of you. Ever since then, you never felt pain. And that was when Tadashi forced himself back into your perfect life, dragging his best pals, his brother, and your sister with him. You never felt pain anymore, but is having him once again again, especially after telling you face to face he loves you, break your heart again.

Not a chance.

"Are you seriously going to do this? It can risk your whole school's background." ventures Iana for the nth time, staring at you with concern. You somehow managed to hold yourself back from pushing her off the stage and composed yourself. Pity and love was the last thing you wanted before this world ends, and you knew better that having those two attributes will just slow your success down. You can't afford delays.

"Yes, Iana. I'm serious about this. And you don't have to worry, I have back ups. So stop sweating cause I don't like people who sweat."

"Don't you sweat?" asks Iana.

"I don't if I don't wanna."

Iana was nowhere convinced about your statement but nodded anyways. After hours and hours of waiting, Tadashi, along with Hiro and Sarah emerged from the gates, chatting as they did. You were staring blankly at them from the terrace of your office and slowly, you were imagining yourself joining their lively conversation. You caught yourself in the last minute. Whoa! I am not going to think about that!

And the same time you snapped from your thought, you and Tadashi made eye contact, his brown eyes staring into your (E/C) ones. You felt your heart pick up pace as you blushed, and unknown to you, Tadashi was doing the same thing, except, he successfully his the embarrassment with a shy smile. You scoffed at him, but deep inside you, your love for his smile was crawling back to your heart.

But fully remembering the plan, you flashed Tadashi a terrifying smile before pulling out your phone. "Go for it, Iana. I want to see him suffer."

"Roger that." she replies before you ended the call. No one ever hangs up on you, only you can have the last word.

Iana stealthy comes up behind the older Hamada, which she presumes as your ex. Her blood boiled as her distance between him became very short, a out four meters away. Her bitterness and hatred for boys intensifies as memories flashes back and forth in her mind. She hated boys, guys and most of all, men.

"Hiyaaaa!"

Iana kicks Tadashi on his lower region and forcefully pushed him into the ice cold fountain nearby. Sarah and Hiro looks at her in shock but before they could even react negatively, Iana threw them on her shoulders before she ran inside the campus, some students in tow to keep Tadashi from coming after her. Thankfully, Tadashi was still under the spell of the water as students began taking pictures of him, suddenly enjoying the misery of another.

You can't help but record the whole event, from beginning to the end. Ooooh, that's gotta hurt!

You soon remembered the time when you have once recorded something. Not really the same but Tadashi was still the one being humiliated.

Before Tadashi resurfaced, you shouted at the students taking pictures of his embarrassing state. "Make sure you post it on every social media you have! And caption it, hashtag it, facebook it, tweet it, instagram it, post it in wattpad....Tadashi Hamada is gay..."

Every student nodded with a wide grin.

"O? Speechless?"

--

okay -_- He is not gay, he's handsome :) But in a nerdish kind of way..

Follow, vote and comment, friends!

See you on the next chappy!