Prologue || revised

"Keep your head up, princess. People will kill to see someone as perfect as you fall."

Everything fell apart.

Including (Y/N) (L/N).

Once again, she was broken to pieces and stepped on by the same man she grew to hate, Tadashi Hamada.

After learning the truth about a certain girl he used to be in his life, (Y/N) left to another place to mend her torn heart for the second time. But this time, she wasn't going to let the pass follow her.

She closed the doors to the past and began changing herself. She turned herself to become an antagonist in her own story. From a simple hungry for revenge girl, to a high class yet intimidating woman.

Meet the new and improved (Y/N) (L/N),

She's The Bitch.

What happens if she bumps into HIM again?

Nothing will be ever the same again. Tadashi Hamada will not know this girl he will meet again.

(Y/N) is back, with a bad and nasty attitude.

Because being nice is too mainstream.

(Sequel to Tadashi Hamada X reader, Loving My Rival)

--

The sequel is finally here, okay? You can stop asking now.

Please do keep on reading. This story is filled with humor, sass, awesome slash bad ass comebacks, and romance. I tend to show everyone in this story that love is not always easy, it should be worked hard for and along the way, a lot of people will get hurt. But no matter what, you should not give up.

Follow, vote or comment, friends.

xoxoReynaJessica